Willo The Cat

Willo The Cat v1.1

[THAT WISP OF YOURS WILL SOON BE MINE, CHILD]
SRCR.png

Lots of stuffs changing. and I don't know when I'll get back to this project, so have this funny poster in the meantime.

Ok, whilst I can see where you are coming from, I'd like to issue an argument out: Not every character has to be balanced in vanilla.
A slight nerf is fine for WIllo for sure with some of the absurd stuff that is being done, but Willo should not be nerfed to the point of being unfun.
Because there's the main thing: Most of the vanilla cast is just unfun for Starlight.
Hence why Willo is designed to have the opportunity to be faster if you are skilled.
So, like, for example, should I nerf MCSonic because he can break vanilla stages, or is there some sort of disconnect here? Because nothing says OCs have to have a similar balance to vanilla.

(Sorry if I'm just causing an argument here, but I felt like I had to say something. I've already agreed with a slight nerf, but not one nerfing into the ground to the point of being balanced with vanilla.)
Now I'm no expert at all when it comes to this sort of thing, but I do have to agree when it comes to this argument. The whole idea of Willo being "too overpowered" when in reality he just requires the know-how and skill to utilise him just feels very nitpicky, as though there isn't any real issue. I don't think every single character should strive for some sort of balance, because where's the variety in that? Of course, things should be kept sensible, but Willo isn't in need of anything substantial of you ask me.

Even with the nerf, Willo is still IMO stronger than any SBR2 original character. Not only does he jump high, but he does so quickly, which allows him to dodge enemy fire more easily than Tails or Knuckles while traversing difficult platforms with ease.

Still, Willo is very fun to play. Not as broken as, say, Flare the dinosaur, but still quite powerful.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back