Will you be able to transfer your 2.2 progess to 2.3 when it comes out

Up to you. Consideirng how 2.3 will change things, you're not going to be able transfer your save data because it won't match the game's data.

It seems pretty unlikely, given SRB2 update track records. 2.3 is gonna be another big one, so expect sacrifices to need to be made.

2.3 and major versions tend to be so different from the previous iterations, saves/gamedata doesn't carry over.

If not then i will stop playing the game
Seems like a silly reason but you do you.

I like the grind in finding whats new and what unlocks what.

Or you could be boring and just wait for a 100% complete gamedata to pop up :welcometoreleases:

I will just download 100 save file
Yeah,we all dont want to do that the blant old "Here are emblems,go and collect them all" 100% run we can just i dunno,download the gamedata from Speedrun.com?

i mean, 2.2 full save file took like 2 or more years so idk if there will be one
you can either finish the game like a GIGACHAD :wow:
or just use hex to make a save

The way I see it, it's worth doing everything again just to be able to see everything that's changed (and how). It's not any different than just doing another playthrough anyway. Going straight into downloading a save file without even trying to do a playthrough first kinda just feels like you're cheating yourself of experiencing all the new stuff properly.

The way I see it, it's worth doing everything again just to be able to see everything that's changed (and how). It's not any different than just doing another playthrough anyway. Going straight into downloading a save file without even trying to do a playthrough first kinda just feels like you're cheating yourself of experiencing all the new stuff properly.
And also kind of a stupid reason to stop playing the game bcs of that

I mean, my 100% save file for 2.2 didn't work so i just did the game myself and its going good!
i just got 5 emeralds and i am at egg rock act 2 (its really hard, i beat act 1 easily)

i dont think that 2.2 progress will be tranferd to 2.3 because when i saw version 2.2.0 there were no pach so i dont think there will be no cross data meaning your going to have to start evrything from the beigning sadly

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back