Why does the Sonic 3 title screen say Sonic 3 Sonic the Hedgehog?

I think its more of a oversight as it indeed should be sonic the hedgehog 3 but i think due to wanna make the 3 more stunning they made it after the Sonic

... what, is the title screen of Sonic 1 saying "Sonic 1 SEGA" now? I get what's going on here, but I'd argue that the Sonic the Hedgehog text, as Pyrakid Wolfo said, is just a subtitle.

By oversight i meant that it wasnt taken the right way by people
That’s not what oversight means. An oversight is when the developer forgot about something and it makes it into the final game. A famous example of this is when Nintendo forgot to put a negative speed cap on Mario for SM64, which led to the Backwards Long Jump being possible

That’s not what oversight means. An oversight is when the developer forgot about something and it makes it into the final game. A famous example of this is when Nintendo forgot to put a negative speed cap on Mario for SM64, which led to the Backwards Long Jump being possible
im french and the version i was told wasnt exact as i see as i knew that the no water after signpost in atz is also a oversight(like the exemple you gave)

I'm pretty sure it's just a stylistic choice over a practical or semantic one. (like how in Japan Super Mario World has the "Super Mario Bros. 4" on it)

Personally I like how they changed the logo from Sonic 1&2 instead of recycling it again.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back