why does everyone take tails doll like a creepypasta?

i just want an answer as to why everyone takes tails doll like a creepypasta yet i find it cute i see nothing creepy on tails doll and yet people take tails doll like a creepypasta just why? I typed his name on google he had lots of creepy images ...

Tails doll is fucking creepy. People who are afraid of tails doll are probably afraid of any other doll in real life. (I am)

Last edited:
i just want an answer as to why everyone takes tails doll like a creepypasta yet i find it cute i see nothing creepy on tails doll and yet people take tails doll like a creepypasta just why? I typed his name on google he had lots of creepy images ...
Tails Doll is cute. Why TF do people think he's creepy?

It's a combination of factors really. Primarily, SEGA themselves don't put Tails Doll in the games much, if ever. This makes the character something of a blank slate. This opens the gate wide open for people to make creepypastas, which inevitably some of which would eventually become popular and influence the community's viewpoint on the character. Because this is the internet, creepypasta's never truly die, they just get reborn as memes which spreads their influence even further.

Like, are they afraid of dolls or something, and they use can you feel the sunshine in the creepypasta, like, can you feel the sunshine is just a banger and dont scare even a fly

When Sonic Gems Collection came out in 2005, it came with Sonic R, and it also included a remix of the first racetrack's song: "Can You Feel The Sunshine ACID Mix", unlocked by beating the game.
This remix is quite creepy and eerie compared to the upbeat original, and I feel that caused people's imagination to run wild, along with Tails Doll being featured in the game as a mysterious character that doesn't appear anywhere else, Tails Doll and the music would end up coupled together.

Man whenever i see tails doll and his body head to toe it gives me the chills of toy story creepypastas

The first time i've heard of Tails Doll was in a creepypasta, so i can guess that some other people had a similar experience.

I mean, just look at how Ian Flynn portray's tail's doll.
latest.png

Post automatically merged:

He's not a threat it's just the way he portray's him.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back