Who else is hyped for frontiers

DankCyanic

Dope stuff!
Bro, I'm pretty hyped for frontiers (Sonic frontiers). The gameplay looks a lot better then from first and I'm pretty hyped to play the green hill zone map

Attachments

• Using-Sonic-Frontiers-Datamine-proves-to-be-the-best-in-cyberspace-fishing-and-more.jpeg
    Using-Sonic-Frontiers-Datamine-proves-to-be-the-best-in-cyberspace-fishing-and-more.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 87
I'm Really exited for frontiers to come out, i don't really want to look at any more trailers or Gameplay now that i don't want anymore spoilers for how frontiers might look like, you know, it would ruin gameplay knowing everything about the game or something, plus this might be if not the best official sonic game ever made, giving out that free camera, free movement/open level design from sonic adventure 1, i don't really care if it's using the forces model, i just care about gameplay, gimmicks and other stuff, But the fact this game might be delayed till December makes me a bit sad, but it can still make some major improvements in gameplay, enemies, Ect, i can't wait till this game comes out.

Not really a spoiler but well it's something.
WOAH LEGEND OF ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD X SONIC MAP CONFIRMED?!?!?!?1/1/!?!/1/!?!?/1/1/1

Last edited:
I'm Really exited for frontiers to come out, i don't really want to look at any more trailers or Gameplay now that i don't want anymore spoilers for how frontiers might look like, you know, it would ruin gameplay knowing everything about the game or something, plus this might be if not the best official sonic game ever made, giving out that free camera, free movement/open level design from sonic adventure 1, i don't really care if it's using the forces model, i just care about gameplay, gimmicks and other stuff, But the fact this game might be delayed till December makes me a bit sad, but it can still make some major improvements in gameplay, enemies, Ect, i can't wait till this game comes out.

Not really a spoiler but well it's something.
WOAH LEGEND OF ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD X SONIC MAP CONFIRMED?!?!?!?1/1/!?!/1/!?!?/1/1/1
I don't really mind about the game being delayed, I just hope that it will come out this year. Oh- and yeah same I don't really care about how the models are, maybe a little bit but they don't affect the gameplay too much, I'm really excited to see the gimmicks and how this will play out. Personally I think frontiers will do good! I'll come back to this thread when I finish the game ig

It looks decent so far, and there's an air of mystery around the whole thing that gets my speculative juices pumping. Mostly though, at this point, I just hope it's able to make up for the disappointment of Sonic Origins. Origins was fine, but it was overpriced and was clearly rushed as a result of SEGA's crunch culture. This causes me to worry, since SEGA has recently been advertising that Frontiers is not going to get delayed, which was also what caused problems with Origins.

We really need something to snap Sonic out of this mediocrity spell the franchise has been under since after Generations.

It looks decent so far, and there's an air of mystery around the whole thing that gets my speculative juices pumping. Mostly though, at this point, I just hope it's able to make up for the disappointment of Sonic Origins. Origins was fine, but it was overpriced and was clearly rushed as a result of SEGA's crunch culture. This causes me to worry, since SEGA has recently been advertising that Frontiers is not going to get delayed, which was also what caused problems with Origins.

We really need something to snap Sonic out of this mediocrity spell the franchise has been under since after Generations.
Sonic origins is decent, I'll give you that, basically a slight remaster of 3 genesis games and 1 cd game, but it's basically a ripoff of sonic mega collection and gems, including sonic jam, but still good with new animated cutscenes

Not excited cuz i wont be able to play it anyways
Post automatically merged:

Sonic origins is decent, I'll give you that, basically a slight remaster of 3 genesis games and 1 cd game, but it's basically a ripoff of sonic mega collection and gems, including sonic jam, but still good with new animated cutscenes
Still doesnt change the fact its overpriced
There are stuff like s1 forever, s2absolute, sonic cd mobile and s3air which ACTUALLY improves the experience by letting you have smooth turn instead of an ugly attempt at rotated sprites as an option (except for cd mobile), mod support (i think cd mobile has a few), and all for an extemely low price, if not free.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back