Whirlwind Slowfall Passive

[Open Assets] Whirlwind Slowfall Passive 1.1

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Huh. This is actually a better idea of a whirlwind shield passive effect than what CloneFighter did. No offense to them if they read this.
Though they made the shield attempt to save you from a pit, this is just a slowfall. I'm gonna assume this works in a similar manner since I haven't used it yet.

EDIT: Okay, I tested it out, and it works just as intended. Funnily enough, this will work simultaneously with CloneFighter's Whirlwind Passive mod, as it'll save you from a bottomless pit (or at least attempt to), and you'll fall slowly, too. I'm not gonna leave a review, but I will give this mod 4 out of 5 stars. Only thing I have to say is that SRB1's Whirlwind Shield slowfall is a little better since it makes you fall slower, basically allowing you to glide through a couple enemies or hazards even without playing as Knuckles since he can already glide. But you tried, I'll give you points for that.

Last edited:
... Only thing I have to say is that SRB1's Whirlwind Shield slowfall is a little better since it makes you fall slower, basically allowing you to glide through a couple enemies or hazards even without playing as Knuckles since he can already glide. But you tried, I'll give you points for that.
The thing is, if it was that OP, there would be barely any reason to play as Knuckles other than Emblems.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back