Which weapon you think Sonic&friends should have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Yea! Thanks for refreshing my memory!

Sonic did have a guitar as a weapon (Uses it to create sonic waves, Sonic Underground)

Sonic knows how to work a magic lamp,a colored gem,chaos emeralds,and he used a sword in the Sonic The Hedgehog comic book that use to be in stores.Why wouldnt sonic know how to work a giant key?

Akuma TH said:
Sonic should have a keyblade!
ROFL but I think it should go like this
Sonic: Some type of huge sword like Cloud Strife's sword.
Shadow: Some type of Jacked-up demonic blade
Tails: a Flower
Knuckles: A axe
Silver: A rock (He could use psychokenesis to throw it)
Amy: Already has one
Rouge: Her deadly exploding bra
Big: Whatever he can pull out of that huge stomach
Omega: his arms
Mephiles: Some type of Huge hellish gun
Eggman: His man-boobs
Thats all i can think of for now

Sonic.... Sonic needs "The Silencer" from Ratchet: Deadlocked. He does need a bit heavier gear for that, though.

No. Tails needs every Ratchet & Clank series weapon. Shadow gets the Morph Gun. Sonic gets a Yo-yo. Knuckles gets a pair of electric gauntlets that can shoot lightning. Rouge, well, she can jump off a cliff.

Why should Sonic get yo-yos?I say Sonic gets a keyblade,Shadow gets a Dark keyblade,Tails gets the megaman blaster thing,Knuckles some electrical gloves,Rouge some bombs,Eggman a gun,Amy a overpowered hammer,and Cream a onslaught of summoned chaos.

Sonic shouldn't have weapons. Neither the rest. Shadow with guns could have fit if done right, but vehicles like a car just....sucks. Really, why drive a car when you can run/skate at speed of sound?

Sonow Hakura said:
Tails: a Flower
Rouge: Her deadly exploding bra
Big: Whatever he can pull out of that huge stomach
Eggman: His man-boobs

Tails: I chuckled and thought that fit him.
Rouge: I laughed.
Big: I laughed again but harder this time.
Eggman: I laughed so hard that I forgot that i was chewing on my gum, started choking and fell off my chair and almost broke one of the school laptops. :lol:

Omega the Hedgehog said:
You know, Sonic actually does carry weapons in Phantasy Star Online...

Sonic was in PSO? Well I wouldn't know anyone who was in the older phantasy star games anyway since I only played the PSU demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back