Which weapon you think Sonic&friends should have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic should get a katana. Tails should get those ninja stars that you throw or a staff for magic. Knuckles should get hammers or axes. Thats all I have.

Here is what i think.

1. Sonic: Yo-Yos
2. Tails: Twin Blades, Wrench
3: Knuckles: Gauntlets, Heavy Blades, War Hammers
4: Cream: Omochao Cannon (from shadow the hedgehog)
5. Rouge: Greaves, Knives, Pistol.
6. Blaze: Staff, Greaves & Gauntlets
7. Amy: Piko Piko Hammer (as usual), Axes
8. Jet: Arm Blades
9. Storm: (Same as Knuckles)
10. Wave: Wrench, Arm Blades
11. Tikal: Staff
12. Silver: Psi Buster
13. Espio: Ninja Weapons
14. Charmy: Short Sword
15. Vector: (Same as Knuckles)
16. Mighty: (Same as Knuckles)
17. Ray: Whip

Oh lololololz, I think Shadow should have a Sword, a stockpile of guns, and Vehicles. :|
But seriously, I think giving Sonic characters weapons is a bad idea. Well, I mean like Firearms and such, A staff like the suggestion for Tikal could be kind of cool.

Weapons? Part of what made Sonic cool in the first place is that he doesn't USE weapons. He turns into a ball and bashes stuff. No guns, swords, or other weapons at all.

Originality. Too bad even SEGA doesn't recognize it anymore.

Mystic said:
Originality. Too bad even SEGA doesn't recognize it anymore.

Though I strongly agree with you but I must say that SatSR is SEGA's (or Sonic Team for this matter) first little step back into the curve of originality... that is, if the next Sonic game can maintain it, and so on and so forth. And yes, weapons are rendered useless compared to the quick dash of Sonic & co. which is of course, faster and much much better than a speeding bullet.

So, I read the title of this thread and immediately, I don't know why, had this vivid image of an assortment of Sonic characters doing a Captain Planet routine.

But seriously. Weapons, bad and unoriginal idea. As Mystic said, the appeal of Sonic back in the day was that he was a simple platformer character. There were plenty of other games available where you could shoot at things, Sonic simply jumped on robots and collected rings. It was bad enough when they gave Mario a water gun, because all he had to do was jump on bad guys and collect coins, but that was tolerable.

Well I'm not saying it like they should have it in a Sonic game, i'm just saying what would ya'll think.

I myself belive Sonic should roll into a ball and shred enemies with his spines, Tails should whack people with his tails, and Knux should punch stuff with spiked gloves...
OMG THEY ALREADY DO!!!!

I could just imagine how out of place that would be, Sonic characters with weapo--OH!

I hated it.

Oh well......I tried :mrgreen:

I got this idea from my cousin when we was playing Shadow the hedgehog.

I think Sonic Team made Shadow the Hedgehog because most people today like "Shooting Games" or any other game that has guns. So they attempted to make a game that combined the Sonic theme with guns, which failed miserably by the way.

That is why i said he should have yo-yos.

If sonic had a weapon like a sword or something, he'll maybe hurt himself. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back