Which Sonic Game was...

Which Sonic Game Was The Weirdest?

• Sonic 1/2/3/CD/Spinball/3D Blast (lList Below)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knuckles Chaotix

• Sonic Shuffle

• Sonic R

• Sonic Adventure

• Sonic Adventure 2

• Sonic Heroes

• The Advance Titles (List Below)

• Other (List Below)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake said:
SONICTEAM wasn't even involved in Sonic Shuffle, save for two members. It was developed by Hudson.

Seems that also Mario Party 3 was developed by Hudson... *investigating*

tails92 said:
Jake said:
SONICTEAM wasn't even involved in Sonic Shuffle, save for two members. It was developed by Hudson.

Seems that also Mario Party 3 was developed by Hudson... *investigating*

...same with mario party 1,2,4,5,6,e, and advance :S

SRB2-Playah said:
I love Mario Party. I think it's great fun. ^_^

Mario games are fun, dont get me wrong, but what nintendos doing is suicide to their mascot. My favorite mario party was DEFINETLY Mario party 2, then 6, 4, 3, 5, 1, E, and finally Advance at the bottom (i beat it in less than 24 hours!). My favorite mario game, is Mario Kart Double Dash :P

Roboashura said:
Which one scared you?
They all scared me...

But I voted for Sonic Adventure, I would've also voted SA2 and Sonic Heroes, they are weird because the camera!!! They were still good games...

Meh...Even though Sonic R* is lots of fun... I still voted for it. You have to admit... It is kind of weird... A Racing type spin off? What were they thinking...

Anyways...Has anyone ever played Flickies? It suxx... Whoever thought of making a game about flickies was a turd.

*Sonic R Excuse me I made a mistake. XD

Actually, the "Flicky" game WASN'T based off of the Sonic flickies. It's the other way around. SEGA released Flicky, then Sonic Team used the bird from it as an animal in Sonic the Hedgehog 16-Bit.

Right, the flicky first appeared in sonic 2 I think. They were in fact not in sonic 1.

And Flicky came out right after sonic 1 (I think)

Wrong, there already existed in Sonic 1. Remember: they are the blue birds (yellow when Sonic becomes SuperSonic, remember, the palette).

Hey, why isn't Sonic Eraser in the list?

Whenever I think about the Mario Party series, I remember that there are only four Mario 2-D platformers in existance...

Oh, and Sonic Crackers was pretty weird. I could never find the exit of the level within three minutes...

JetKrazy said:
Right, the flicky first appeared in sonic 2 I think. They were in fact not in sonic 1.

And Flicky came out right after sonic 1 (I think)

Both wrong.

Flickies appeared in the original Sonic the Hedgehog (16-bit ver.) and they're fairly prominent. Conceptual art that was released for the game proves this, as it features Flicky alongside other animal buddies such as Ricky, Rocky, Pocky, etc. as shown here.

sonicfriends.jpg

The game Flicky was released in 1984.

Sik said:
Wrong, there already existed in Sonic 1. Remember: they are the blue birds (yellow when Sonic becomes SuperSonic, remember, the palette).
Super sonic was in Sonic 1?!

brianv said:
Sik said:
Super sonic was in Sonic 1?!
No, but when you become SuperSonic in S2, S3, SK or S3&K, you'll see that effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back