Which Sonic Game was...

Which Sonic Game Was The Weirdest?

• Sonic 1/2/3/CD/Spinball/3D Blast (lList Below)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knuckles Chaotix

• Sonic Shuffle

• Sonic R

• Sonic Adventure

• Sonic Adventure 2

• Sonic Heroes

• The Advance Titles (List Below)

• Other (List Below)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzo

...the weirdest? personally, Dr. Robotnicks Mean bean machine.

What do you think? :wink:

Oh yeah, and do i win teh longest poll award?!?! :D

I had to take ALOT out cause it didnt fit :(

Knuckels Chaotix had a ending silly. :P I have beat it many times before. Anyway I choose Sonic Shuffle because it is almost impossible to beat. Plus its very boring.

Sonic CD. Only because of these :

scddoll.gif

Not the creepiest, but made me bug out a lil' bit cause of the eyes.

scdmcsonic.gif

Can I Kick It? That one made me laugh. (Strange side note : I'm listening to : A Tribe Called Quest : Can I Kick It?, as I type. :roll: )

scdfunkysonic.gif

This really scared the living crap out of me. I remember the first time I entered the code for it. :|

scdbatsonic.gif

That's really cool.

scdtails.gif

A really big WTF? there.

I voted Mean Bean machine.

..I'll kill the person that voted Chaotix and Sonic Shuffle.

Can pirates be voted? Then I vote for Sonic 6 Jam (MegaDrive). Horripilant at extreme. Hovewer, these days I have seem games WORSE than that...

Like the Sonic Adventure pirate for Gameboy(that didn't even RESEMBLE SA)?

I'd say Sonic Drift 1 and 2, but I enjoyed those games too much to say they were weird. (that's right, I think they were good.)

akirahedgehog said:
Knuckels Chaotix had a ending silly. :P I have beat it many times before. Anyway I choose Sonic Shuffle because it is almost impossible to beat. Plus its very boring.

Sonic Shuffle is awesome! It's a sonic version of mario party! Sonic Team should make a new one

Sonic Labyrinth.

Oh, and Labyrinth actually IS a good game. If you think otherwise, it's because you suck.

Sonic the Hedgehog CD, because both soundtracks (Hataya/Ogata and Nilsen) are crazy. I still loves them, though.

I've never played Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, nor do I ever want to. I'm quite content with normal Puyo Pop. Sonic Labyrinth was okay, but I never played much of it, though I do like its Flickies' Island feel to it. I haven't played Sonic Shuffle yet, but once I can get my Japanese version to work on my SEGA Dreamcast, I'll see if I can evaluate it if the game doesn't depend so heavily on dialogue and text-choice making (which it probably does). So much for hating Ryan Drummond, then.

JetKrazy said:
Sonic Shuffle is awesome! It's a sonic version of mario party! Sonic Team should make a new one

SONICTEAM wasn't even involved in Sonic Shuffle, save for two members. It was developed by Hudson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back