Which one is more broken to you. Sonic Adventure, Adventure 2, or '06?

Yes, so? Sonic Unleashed and 2006 are old enough.
Emulators came up when we were discussing how glitches can appear in certain versions of a game. Someone mentioned the loop clip happening in SA and not SADX because of an emulator, but I said that wouldn’t matter because no one played SA or SADX on emulator when it first came out

Why don't you call it Sonic 2006 (or '06) like everybody?
Sonic 2006 has so many names! But I'm-a gonna stick with Sonic '06.

Here's the list of alternate names for the glitchy mess that we refer to as the next generation of Sonic:
Sonic '06
Sonic 2006
Sonic the Hedgehog: 15th Anniversary
Sonic the Hedgehog for Xbox 360
Sonic the Hedgehog for PlayStation 3
Sonic the Hedgehog: Next-Gen

Sonic 2006 has so many names! But I'm-a gonna stick with Sonic '06.

Here's the list of alternate names for the glitchy mess that we refer to as the next generation of Sonic:
Sonic '06
Sonic 2006
Sonic the Hedgehog: 15th Anniversary
Sonic the Hedgehog for Xbox 360
Sonic the Hedgehog for PlayStation 3
Sonic the Hedgehog: Next-Gen
The thing is that calling the game something like "Sonic Next Gen" or "Sonic PS360" wouldn't work because the 7th generation isn't the next one and we also got Unleashed and Generations on the PS360...

The thing is that calling the game something like "Sonic Next Gen" or "Sonic PS360" wouldn't work because the 7th generation isn't the next one and we also got Unleashed and Generations on the PS360...
SONIC 06 IT IS.png

Comparing a 98 game with a rushed 2006 game is very unfair but still 06 is undoubtedly worse than the adventure games. Adventure games have better controls and better physics.

Last edited:
Comparing a 98 game with a rushed 2006 game is very unfair but still 06 is undoubtedly worse than the adventure games. Adventure games have better controls and better physics.
Mario 64 came out in '96 and is better than a game that came 10 years after so yes it's fair to compare both.

Mario 64 came out in '96 and is better than a game that came 10 years after so yes it's fair to compare both.
This. If a game doesn’t improve upon the concept and fails to be more enjoyable than a game from ten years prior, it’s pretty bad. That’s why I can safely say that SM64 is the worst Mario 3D platformer even though it is a really good game

Broken games can still be fun. People find fun in 06 because of its brokenness
I personally just ignore the brokenness, but i guess you can say some people like the brokenness and some people like the actual game and other people just hate it

This. If a game doesn’t improve upon the concept and fails to be more enjoyable than a game from ten years prior, it’s pretty bad. That’s why I can safely say that SM64 is the worst Mario 3D platformer even though it is a really good game
Sunshine is objectively worse than 64.

Galaxy is a close second because it's not the same kind of platformer, it's much more linear.

Sunshine is objectively worse than 64.

Galaxy is a close second because it's not the same kind of platformer, it's much more linear.
Obviously, this all boils down to opinion (I liked Sunshine more than 64), but the fact that the first two 3D Mario’s are considered the worst really does say something about how they improved the formula

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back