Where is 2.3?

RT∑:)

Member
Where is Sonic Robo Blast 2 2.3? If RVZ2 isn't screenshottable yet, then what has Sonic Team Jr. been doing for the past 7 years? I know that devs left and 2.3 had too much ambition, but I feel like the 5-year rule shouldn't be broken for an update that adds 2 acts and remakes a zone.
 
Where is Sonic Robo Blast 2 2.3? If RVZ2 isn't screenshottable yet, then what has Sonic Team Jr. been doing for the past 7 years? I know that devs left and 2.3 had too much ambition, but I feel like the 5-year rule shouldn't be broken for an update that adds 2 acts and remakes a zone.
This is a free game, and I'm pretty sure what they're planning for 2.3 is much bigger. They've been working, but also they have their own lives. Nobody cares about a five year rule. Just be patient.
 
Where is Sonic Robo Blast 2 2.3? If RVZ2 isn't screenshottable yet, then what has Sonic Team Jr. been doing for the past 7 years? I know that devs left and 2.3 had too much ambition, but I feel like the 5-year rule shouldn't be broken for an update that adds 2 acts and remakes a zone.
Be paitent if it takes this long i think theyre just spicing it up a bit..........
 
Leo is right
Post automatically merged:

also, I posted this to get the attention of the devs and see how they're doing. While I'm waiting, can you give me some mods, especially ones that add rvz2 and 3
 
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure what they're planning for 2.3 is much bigger.
I'm pretty sure they've scaled it down from what it was gonna be a few years ago. Maybe like two or three years ago it was gonna be "much bigger", but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be more akin to what 2.1 was to 2.0 rather than the major overhaul 2.2 was.
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top