• When Im 20.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I get a girl/boy friend

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BONUS POINTS FOR CALLING ME MINT

Although I'm used to being an outcast (that's what makes me, well, me), this place is too stationary. You can't change my mind, as I've already set my mind up to leave. Forum drama is fun, but every place is different, and I just don't belong here.

I don't understand why you're trying to convince me otherwise, though... It's not like I'm anyone special or important (around here, especially). Hell, I'm not even that popular here. I bet (at the very least) half of all of the active posters hate me. =P ANYWAY, this topic isn't about anyone in particular, it's about when you're going to retire, and I've already stated my date, so no need to stick with it... Just move on! =)

YOU GUYS ARE NERDS!!!!!!! jk
I think i'll retire once I get everything there is to unlock in the last release, or until I get bored out of my mind(unlikely)

god knows when i will retire......probaly when the noobs take over the world and we are forced to speek there weird words....*finds cover*

Kaysakado said:
When the n00bs inevitably take over, and this place becomes a lifeless, barren wasteland, full of nothing but leetspeak. Or when I'm dead, whichever comes first.

That, or I will quit when my old computer stops working.

Several reasons: If Sega kills SRB2, if n00bs take over the forums and all the characters and levels are chao characters and gardens, or if the US decides to nuke Canada, thus giving me the only option to leave my PC behind (*sniff*) and hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back