Dark Mystic said:
One- I didn't mean to post 3 times.
Two- Hi Light Mystic
Three- Light Mystic's got it right... :P

One- Doesn't matter.
Two- That doesn't need to be said.
Three- That is 100% fake.

Text doesn't prove it.

Oh, did you know that you could turn super team sonic after getting all the emblems and beating super hard mode twice? It owns.

Ok, some sites really gives out impossible or stupid unlockables. Say, Luigi being playable in Mario 64. The only way we'll believe that is if you REALLY have it, and since you said that it's for the PC only, then take a screenshot.

heh. Team metal sonic. You must be thinking of the "metal" cheat for VS mode. It just makes your characters metallic and have different lines, no change in gameplay at all.

In case you are wondering, you use it by holding Y at the loading screen.

Bah. They should have made it Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles, and Tails Doll. That would make a TRUE Team Metal.

FoxBlitzz said:
Bah. They should have made it Metal Sonic, Metal Knuckles, and Tails Doll. That would make a TRUE Team Metal.

Yeah, yet people are still talking about that tails doll curse that never existed. *plays Tails doll in sonic R but no curse happened to me at all* Also, If eggman's with you... who's on the Egg Hawk?

FoxBlitzz said:

That's true.
But, it has Chaos, Eggman, and Metal.

(PS-there is also Metallic characters in one player mode, but that's off the subject)

Halkel da Thunderhog said:
Dark Mystic said:
Halkel da Thunderhog said:
Chaos Zero 64 said:
Hey that's MY idea! :cry:

Oops, sorry. I can't play Vs mode so i can't do it. Also, doesn't it get boring if you play it 50 times?

Yes...it does. :|

Ok, heres a deal, if someone can prove that There is a team metal sonic, *even if it bores you to death* I'll eat my hat.

your gonna have to eat your hat then...lol
i'll do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back