• Team Chaotix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Team Metal Sonic (secret Team)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Psst...

Did you know, in Sonic Shuffle, you can unlock all of Sonic 3 and Knuckles to play as in full 3d?!?!?!7?!?!?

What? You don't believe me???

:( :(

*cries*

Oh, God, why won't they believe me?

EDIT: I'll prove it.

Useless post #17 that no one cares about because it contains no proof: Oh, yes, I will prove it to you, and when I do you will all be sorry...

Useless post #18: Because there IS proof.

Useless post #19: I prove!

Useless post #20: I hate you all! Why you no believe?!?!?112$!@!?1243!

Actually, there IS team metal sonic, kinda. Grab your copy of Sonic Heroes, %100 (not all emeralds yet), and highlight team chaotix. PRESS RIGHT. Press █. Omochao will say it is, like, a hidden team you must get all emeralds for.

Trust me. Or, see for yourself...

supershadow2 said:
Actually, there IS team metal sonic, kinda. Grab your copy of Sonic Heroes, %100 (not all emeralds yet), and highlight team chaotix. PRESS RIGHT. Press █. Omochao will say it is, like, a hidden team you must get all emeralds for.

Trust me. Or, see for yourself...

YES!!!
Wait...that should be Metal Madness/Overlord...

That's what I am talking about. In Sonic Heroes, in STORY MODE, go to the right of Team Chaotix with all Chaos Emeralds and you will see Metal Sonic's picture. It is Metal Madness/Overlord.

Wikipedia said:
It has been rumored that a Metal Sonic team could be unlocked in Sonic Heroes by playing 2-player 50 times (Some variations say you must use the Metal Team Easter Egg each time and others say you have to get all the emblems first), but it has been proved false. However, holding a certain button at the loading screen gives the characters a metallic appearance in 2-player games.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Sonic

Now how about YOU ALL shut up.

Especially you, Dark Mystic. I'm getting very tired of your antics, spread of obvious misinformation without checking the facts, and general total disregard of common sense.

This IS a warning.

To the REST of you. Real men use Google. Why aren't you one of them? I found that link in less than a minute with Google. You all fail.

Mystic said:
Wikipedia said:
It has been rumored that a Metal Sonic team could be unlocked in Sonic Heroes by playing 2-player 50 times (Some variations say you must use the Metal Team Easter Egg each time and others say you have to get all the emblems first), but it has been proved false. However, holding a certain button at the loading screen gives the characters a metallic appearance in 2-player games.
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Sonic

Now how about YOU ALL shut up.

Especially you, Dark Mystic. I'm getting very tired of your antics, spread of obvious misinformation without checking the facts, and general total disregard of common sense.

This IS a warning.

To the REST of you. Real men use Google. Why aren't you one of them? I found that link in less than a minute with Google. You all fail.

I might do some hacking into my sonic heroes PC game, I'll check if it's fause or not, Who knows, I seen people doing that kind of hoax for attention seeking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back