What's up with Modern Sonic v6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaz²

Hard conversations bring people together ^w^
I've been hearing and seeing some things about a v6 update or something, need some insight honestly.

got something to back you up?

bet it's bouta be another v5 lol
BlueBlur's the CSS artist, he dropped it on twitter and said it's gonna be fucking massive, as I said.
1623721549936.png

Heya, I’m helping out with Modern’s V6 Update. I can confirm that it’s going to be massive, but I’m not going to give away the details just yet. Just know that there’s going to be a sprite overhaul and more coming to the update
Post automatically merged:

BlueBlur's the CSS artist, he dropped it on twitter and said it's gonna be fucking massive, as I said.View attachment 47146
Blur is also the new spriter but the way. He’s been doing an excellent job of staying truthful to Modern’s design and his attitude!

Heya, I’m helping out with Modern’s V6 Update. I can confirm that it’s going to be massive, but I’m not going to give away the details just yet. Just know that there’s going to be a sprite overhaul and more coming to the update
Post automatically merged:

Blur is also the new spriter but the way. He’s been doing an excellent job of staying truthful to Modern’s design and his attitude!
Aw, sweet! Thanks for disclosing that! This update's gonna be sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back