What's the most painful injury you've had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autosaver said:
Ghost_Zero said:
Falling down the stairs.
On my tricycle.
When I was 3.
And hitting my head several times.
And then I hit it again.
On a Bookshelf.
And ended up a tangled up wad of meat at the bottom of the stairs.

I have no clue how I survived. :/

I LOL'ED
That's not funny at all. I was almost injured or killed.

speeddemon said:
The most pain I've ever had is falling of the third floor of my apartment building and hitting a pole with my nuts and doing the splits when I hit the ground. It did not feel good trust me. (thank god I was in heavy clothing and it was snowing otherwise it would've hurt worse than hell.)

My very manly essence hurts just reading that... :(

Ghost_Zero said:
Autosaver said:
Ghost_Zero said:
Falling down the stairs.
On my tricycle.
When I was 3.
And then I hit it again.
On a Bookshelf.

I LOL'ED

Still funny...who rides a tricycle down the stairs...?

Good Fail blog picture.... !

Autosaver said:
Ghost_Zero said:
Autosaver said:
Ghost_Zero said:
Falling down the stairs.
On my tricycle.
When I was 3.
And then I hit it again.
On a Bookshelf.

I LOL'ED

Still funny...who rides a tricycle down the stairs...?

Good Fail blog picture.... !

How insensitive can one get?

I remember sliding off my bike when I was around 11 or 13 and I knocked out two teeth and I had to go through a painful process to put them back in. x_X

Also, does recovering from heart surgery count? I recall being in pain then.

My sister nearly died from a similar accident. It was a huge flight of really hard stairs and she rode the trike down it. She was probably about three at the time and proceeded to tumble down the steps and when she landed her head was bleeding through her eye. She had to be airlifted to a hospital while a couple firemen gave my brother, sister, and I a ride in the firetruck to console us. It was really quite serious, and we are lucky to still have her with us.

I can't really remember when I was in the most pain, but falling out of a tree and breaking my arm was pretty bad.

undefined said:
Dude, I was three, I wasn't thinking, it's not funny. I'm slightly offended from that.

Good =P

undefined said:
My sister nearly died from a similar accident. It was a huge flight of really hard stairs and she rode the trike down it. She was probably about three at the time and proceeded to tumble down the steps and when she landed her head was bleeding through her eye. She had to be airlifted to a hospital while a couple firemen gave my brother, sister, and I a ride in the firetruck to console us. It was really quite serious, and we are lucky to still have her with us.

I can't really remember when I was in the most pain, but falling out of a tree and breaking my arm was pretty bad.

Awww....I feel sorry for you. D:

Autosaver, Either shut up about this or be banned. Flaming someone on the MB isn't tolerated one bit. You pull this stunt again and you will be banned. Stop being an asshole to people.

That is all.

Hmm, mine would have to be when I was bitten by a Brown Recluse during the night about a year ago, I woke up feeling pretty sick and my arm was aching pretty bad. So we went to the hospital and the skin around the bit was deteriating over time so it hurt. I don't remember which hurt worse though, the pains around my sides and stomache from the venom, or the degrading flesh wound around the surface of my fore-arm.

when i was six my cousin had me put a staek in my pants because of some nightmare i had (yes i was stupid back then). anyway my grandmas dog rex (roughtweiler) smelled it came after me and chewed the crap off my crotch. he wouldnt let go for 4 minutes!!! its pretty funny now that i look back. another was when a few years ago when i was living at a shelter, and i lost control and biked into a ditch. another happened twice in my life. i got run over by my classmates getting out of class when i was in 3rd or fourth grade. another was when some wise ass put pepper spray into the vents. oddly enough it didnt hurt. finally yesterday i got hit with 3oolbs of human meat and i ran into a wall during football and i ran into the bleachers.

I'm gonna go with either dislocating a finger when I was 6, or taking a cricket ball to the nuts at very close range.

Go very relaxed walking to edge of the pool. Suddenly, my leg fall to water, next body, next my other leg and arms, and all the rest. LOL!

Like I said before, my worst injury was an ice rink accident.

My most painful accident was...

I was going on a bumpy BMX bike trail with my dad back when I was 12. It had lots of jumps and curves and hills and... Yeah. It was really fun, but the fact that I was using a mountain bike proved to be my downfall.

I slipped on some mud while going up a hill, and my bike flipped over, along with me landing on my head. I slid down the mud, my bike on top of me, before sliding straight off a 5-foot drop and landing on these unimaginably sharp rocks that punctured my backside, leaving a wound about 3 inches deep. It was bleeding so terribly I almost fell unconscious, but there was no hospital for miles, and... It was about a mile to the car.

Let's just say that I had to deal with that stinging pain for hours. I probably still have a scar, too.

*Tries to twist around to look at my backside*

Surprisingly, it wasn't when I broke my arm, it was when I wasted my head on the side of my family's boat in the Panama Canal.

I stuck a paperclip into an electrical outlet. Then either the lights went out or I blacked out. I honestly don't even remember if it was first or second grade, and I have little memory of what happened afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back