What's the most painful injury you've had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, the staple gun through my finger hurt quite a bit..
But the most pain imaginable (And it has been mentioned) is a papercut, ESPECIALLY if you get it on your knuckle.

Heartbreak.

Trust me folks, when you experience it (properly, not a little crush heart break) you'll know it beats broken bones by miles... :(

Mine?

I broke all my fingers on my left hand when closing the sliding glass door. At once. And I didn't see a doctor for two hours. And I was seven.

Dear god I hated the months after that. XD

I don't know about the most painful injury, but the worst injury I've had was breaking my ankle. That's the only time I've had a broken bone. I can't remember which one it was, as it's been years since that happened.

What I do remember is how I ended up breaking it. I was in this play area, which had a big trampoline. I was on that trampoline, but then several bigger children than me decided to go on the trampoline too. I fell off, and my ankle was broken. =(

Falling down the stairs.
On my tricycle.
When I was 3.
And hitting my head several times.
And then I hit it again.
On a Bookshelf.
And ended up a tangled up wad of meat at the bottom of the stairs.

I have no clue how I survived. :/

Does illness count? I was once hospitalized with what, in retrospect, was probably nasty food poisoning.

My mom's had it worse. A month ago, my family and I were in a terrible car wreck in upstate New York. Aside from a black eye, I was unharmed, but Mom broke two ribs, and her back. It's a very mild broken back, though; she'll be fine in another month or two.

Ghost_Zero said:
Falling down the stairs.
On my tricycle.
When I was 3.
And hitting my head several times.
And then I hit it again.
On a Bookshelf.
And ended up a tangled up wad of meat at the bottom of the stairs.

I have no clue how I survived. :/

I LOL'ED

Also another injury was ice skating when I was 6,I did hte splits and it hurt like !@#$%.

I hated ice rinks after that. :P

Uh, I never have dull moments, especially when I'm out in the woods, or near the local beach/forest nearby.

From top 10 painful things I've done are.

1. Tumbling down a hill full of stones for about 25 seconds, then falling in a dirty pond.

2. Accidently spraying Lemon juice in a wound on my hand in Year 10 in a cooking class.

3. Sitting on a big balloon, and popped it.

4. slide down a muddy bank, which had ice at the bottom of the hill.

5. Missing the drums whilst playing rock band, then ihtting myself in the head with it coming back up. (I was beating them fast)

6. Putting my hands on a electric fence.

7. Put a fish hook through my finger.

8. Getting hit in the wotsit by a solid football. Jeez the pain.

9. Getting bitten by a savage cat in a practical in college.

10. Falling off a haystack onto the solid floor.

I remember running after the ice cream truck without shoes or socks, screaming and waving my money in the air. I stopped though because my feet were hurting like crazy and I had a bunch of bruises on it.

By far, when I got into a fight at school and I got my head slammed against a concrete wall. Split my head open and everything. I got him worse, though.

When I was 9 I went to my grandparents house in Alaska for Christmas. My grandpa had a snow machine thing. (I forget what there called ok?) So we tied a sled to the back of it and went on a trip around the iced pond. When it was finally my turn I got on and it felt great. But then I fell backwards face first onto the unforgiving ice. I woke up in the house earlier. Let me tell you it hurt.

The most painful injuries I've ever sustained was:

Falling off the swing in a park when I was 8, landing on my left arm.
Broke the bone in my wrist and forearm completely.

And having my index finger smashed with a sledgehammer. Naturally,
there was nothing left of the top of my index finger...It's a miracle I still
have the finger. They wanted to amputate it. =P AND I PLAY THE PIANO.
But god that hurt like hell...
W00T!

Also, plastic surgery ftw.

Quite a while ago, I inserted a DS charger into a electrical socket and I apparently was barely touching the metal of the charger with both of my index fingers. Thankfully I fell over backwards when it happened so I wasn't electrocuted.

Orangelink said:
Quite a while ago, I inserted a DS charger into a electrical socket and I apparently was barely touching the metal of the charger with both of my index fingers. Thankfully I fell over backwards when it happened so I wasn't electrocuted.

This is why we have a third pin over here, to stop people from inserting things they're touching into the other two live sockets since the third pin opens the shutters on the other two, we also have switches... >_>

The most pain I've ever had is falling of the third floor of my apartment building and hitting a pole with my nuts and doing the splits when I hit the ground. It did not feel good trust me. (thank god I was in heavy clothing and it was snowing otherwise it would've hurt worse than hell.)

when I was younger a burnt mt leg with a iron and it left this long dark scar.
I still have it ,10 years later.
it was the first time I've been......... Bacon Burnt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back