Whats the add-on you use to have devmode on multiplayer??

I havent been this curious about it
Unfortunately,there is addon that does this,and probably for the better. Reason why?

Well,devmode allows you to do some shenanigans; from teleporting to a level without Level Select unlocked,to the Object Placement feature (aka. Debug Mode).However,its only available on Singleplayer,and enabling it activates Cheat-Protection (meaning you wont be able to make new save files,acess Record Attack and Marathon Run,and you wont be able to play Multiplayer).

If this comes to Multiplayer,i bet for 20 bucks that servers would be filled with CHAOS. The server hoster would not be able to controll users because they would:

a) Constantly make the server switch to multiple game modes or levels

b)Place multiple objects randomly across the levels

c) Most hated users of the SRB2 Master Server (such as Moth) would use it for doing the b) option and also spam in the chat (saying n words and all the bad stuff),causing servers after servers crashing.

With this in mind,devmode is best to be in Singleplayer Campaign.

Unfortunately,there is addon that does this,and probably for the better. Reason why?

Well,devmode allows you to do some shenanigans; from teleporting to a level without Level Select unlocked,to the Object Placement feature (aka. Debug Mode).However,its only available on Singleplayer,and enabling it activates Cheat-Protection (meaning you wont be able to make new save files,acess Record Attack and Marathon Run,and you wont be able to play Multiplayer).

If this comes to Multiplayer,i bet for 20 bucks that servers would be filled with CHAOS. The server hoster would not be able to controll users because they would:

a) Constantly make the server switch to multiple game modes or levels

b)Place multiple objects randomly across the levels

c) Most hated users of the SRB2 Master Server (such as Moth) would use it for doing the b) option and also spam in the chat (saying n words and all the bad stuff),causing servers after servers crashing.

With this in mind,devmode is best to be in Singleplayer Campaign.
Well, now i know the reason why devmode isnt used in most servers, thanks

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back