what sonic character do you hate

Well, what sonic character do you hate? Well, I would say Tails (Sonic Forces Version). He was before a brave fox in his modern debut in SA1, until in sonic forces. He started to be a scary fox at when classic sonic save tails from chaos, cause if tails just knock chaos out in a battle. That wouldn't have been the right thing tails do, But SEGA had to SPLAT that out in it for a reason. That's why I hate a version of tails in sonic forces.

(I'm not even a sonic fan anymore but) Seira from sonic OVA, she's annoying spoiled brat. if i see her in any sonic media, imma go
ᗜˬᗜ 🖕
Post automatically merged:

Or knuckles during sonic forces in general, he went from badass to a complete moron

Last edited:
Im dont like SUPREME and THE END (Sonic Frontiers) (is so hard ti kill im) And Knuckles (stoled chaos emerald in sonic 3 or sonic 3 A.I.R

yeah you could argue that elise's very existence is in of itself damaging to sonic's brand ("MEMBER WHEN SANIC KISSED HUMAN GIRL?!" ad infinitum). and i personally just don't think sonic gains anything from having a video gamey princess love interest character (at least not for sonic himself) so i don't think she's even salvageable unlike cases like merlinda or infinite. it's gotta be her. orbot and cubot are my personal second picks since they seem to only exist to stretch out the tired ass ironic cutscene banter of the 2010s era. the sinister six are painfully generic but at least they're not annoying, i guess. they do however represent creative bankruptcy MUCH better than elise or the butler bots do in that they're all literally just walking one-notes. at least the internet lets me forget about most of them but oh no not bootleg veggietales jessica rabbit she's just so sexy :roll: zeena gets third place i guess. she's like rouge if invented by a bird.

Last edited:
Picking least favorite characters is a huge waste of time that could be better spent on improving them.

Elise Was never meant to exist, just happened that a SEGA team member brought up that idea of sonic having a human companion.

He was being more as naive than evil because remember,it was Eggman who tricked him.
Very true indeed. Wouldn't you agree, Gromit? Gromit? Where are you, Gromit!?

The Fact that Sonic had an RPG game:knuxsmug:

Eh, none of them make me hate their guts, but annoyance is a whole another matter. And when it comes to annoyance, there's really no other thing to point at than the obligatory tutorial-spouting character, THE OMO-CHAO.

Nevermind the fact that having to explain mechanics of your game through these forced tutorials implies incompetency when it comes to implementing level design as a tool for learning game mechanics, that thing's only function is to spout stuff you might already know unless you're completely new to the concept of a 3D Sonic game. Many people hate backseating for a reason, it's often insulting to your intelligence.

Hence, the mocking of Omo-Chao by pretty much the entire community, let it be Sonic Seconds or Sega Shorts taking jabs at it or multiple joke hacks implementing him to the game as a punchline like the various Omochao editions. And I'm all for it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back