what sonic character do you hate

Please don't tell me you're the only one who would care about the meta era.
Out of all the eras story-wise, Classic for the win. I only played 30% of Unleashed on Wii but the cutscenes and story are nice from what I have seen. You can guess what my opinions on StH and 06 are.
The meta era relies a bit too much on cheesy writing but I would take "taking itself not seriously" any time over "taking itself too seriously"
Heroes is also great story-wise (except the dark team story). SA1's cutscenes are too hillarious with the faces and the presence of Big and that stops me from not liking it.
Yeah Sonic doesn't differ that much from Mario from me seriousness-wise.
Basically I care about the gameplay.

Out of all the eras story-wise, Classic for the win. I only played 30% of Unleashed on Wii but the cutscenes and story are nice from what I have seen. You can guess what my opinions on StH and 06 are.
The meta era relies a bit too much on cheesy writing but I would take "taking itself not seriously" any time over "taking itself too seriously"
Heroes is also great story-wise (except the dark team story). SA1's cutscenes are too hillarious with the faces and the presence of Big and that stops me from not liking it.
Yeah Sonic doesn't differ that much from Mario from me seriousness-wise.
Basically I care about the gameplay.
Edit: played a few more Sonic games and serious stories are not the problem, but a literal (hinted) execution IS the problem

Modern tails is just a moaning paperweight, (unlike classic tails cuz he actually does something) and shadow (from the edgy gane everyone craps on) he is more like a crappy, overly """edgy""" oc than anything.

My most hated Sonic character? Charmy Bee. For one, I never liked bees in the first place, and two, Omochao's constant chatter is tolerable while Charmy's isn't, and that's saying a lot considering neither one of them will shut up. Marine the Raccoon is from what I've heard worse than Charmy, but I think it's the other way around. Both of them are incredibly annoying, but Marine is at least tolerable compared to Charmy.

i hate vector because when i was in a server people keep on forcing me to be vector like he is so fricking stupid:dramahog:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back