what sonic character do you hate

i hate big

hes so unnecessary in the sonic unverse he literally goes out of his way to join sonic heros as one of the most useless characters in game

the fact that hes used just to find a frog that just wants to live its life

i hate big

hes so unnecessary in the sonic unverse he literally goes out of his way to join sonic heros as one of the most useless characters in game

he's just want to be friends with the frog :(((

Amy and tails bc ~~the roleplayers killed them with they're cringe~~ amy is just simping for sonic and tails is coo-coo scary i meant he scare from everything like sonic forces he scared from chaos (dude he beat him in sonic adventure HOW HE SCARE FROM HIM AFTER HE BEATED HIM)

I also hate Tails, because apparently everytime he's in an Among Us video, he's ALWAYS gets to kill the rest of the characters, or never gets ejected, for fucks sake.

1633043009301.png

this fucker right here

I hate the flanderizations of most of the cast, full stop.
Post automatically merged:

i hate big

Ok, I just find that last bit kinda funny, I'm not gonna target the rest of this.

Say your dog is possessed and being chased down by an entire army of robots or kidnapped. Do you just not care "because it just wants to live its life"?

It's his pet frog, not some random frog.

I hate how they made rouge act WAY too mature for a character that is young(an adult but still)
So yea i hate rouge
Character design is good but...out of place

I also hate Tails, because apparently everytime he's in an Among Us video, he's ALWAYS gets to kill the rest of the characters, or never gets ejected, for fucks sake.
I like tails but like... While the canon way he is not stronger than sonic... I dont think video games goes this way with him

I hate how they made rouge act WAY too mature for a character that is young(an adult but still)
So yea i hate rouge
Character design is good but...out of place

I like tails but like... While the canon way he is not stronger than sonic... I dont think video games goes this way with him
in the cannon hes weak, tho in the games hes strong

I hate..

Elise
Because I wouldn't imagine a hedgehog x a HUMAN(Main reason why Sonic'06 is worse expect for musics)
If Sonic 06 were to include Sally instead of Elise then it would be so good and f i t t i n g
Or atleast if SEGA Made Elise a mobian
If SEGA'll remake the game(even though someone already is re-making it) then I hope so much that they will replace Elise with Sally or either making Elise a mobian

I hate..

Elise
Because I wouldn't imagine a hedgehog x a HUMAN(Main reason why Sonic'06 is worse expect for musics)
If Sonic 06 were to include Sally instead of Elise then it would be so good and f i t t i n g
Or atleast if SEGA Made Elise a mobian
If SEGA'll remake the game(even though someone already is re-making it) then I hope so much that they will replace Elise with Sally or either making Elise a mobian
Remakes aren't happening anymore, and SEGA got rid of the game's existence in the canon.

Remakes aren't happening anymore, and SEGA got rid of the game's existence in the canon.
wait... the game is so fucking bad they made it uncanon?

wait... the game is so fucking bad they made it uncanon?
Yes, and just so you know, the purest of bullshit can be turned into gold, and remakes aren't happening from SEGA anymore.

Shadow, the start of over-dramatic stories in a game about funny cartoon animals battling Baldy McNosehair.
Also Metal Sonic was a perfect fit for a rival for Sonic because it was fitting for the series's "nature vs technology" theme while Shadow is just a recolor with minimal differences who happens to be 50 years older than the main character (wow such a coincidence)
I'm probably going to get hate for this

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back