what sonic character do you hate

I don’t see any purple here. It’s always been a shade of blue
View attachment 45766
very very very slightly but either way you can tell it's different from 2. You can probably also say he's just darker or muted probably
Post automatically merged:

That's just your opinion.

Anyway I'm tired and I don't want to argue anymore about this.
entire post is about opinions but yeah its a dumb thing to argue about anyway

Sonic 1 Sonic was not purple, it was just a dark blue, if you look at the image that chezi posted closely, you'd see it's a dark shade of blue.

I don’t see any purple here. It’s always been a shade of blue
View attachment 45766
Yeah, it had a slight indigo shading but he was always more blue.

I still prefer his sprite design from Sonic 3 and Knuckles and was a bit disappointed that they reverted him back to his Sonic 1, CD and 2 design while also looking much brighter in Mania but I don't mind too much.

I don’t think the problem was that she was human, it was just that she was a human love interest
Like Madonna in the drafts?

I would think that it would've been less bad if Elise was a Mobian but Sonic doesn't need a love interest at all and humans simply don't belong in the franchise.

I don’t think the problem was that she was human, it was just that she was a human love interest
I think the problem wasn't that she was a human love interest. It was the aspect of love in such a deep way in a Sonic game it was weird. Think about it if Elise was an Animal like Sonic would it still be weird?

I think the problem wasn't that she was a human love interest. It was the aspect of love in such a deep way in a Sonic game it was weird. Think about it if Elise was an Animal like Sonic would it still be weird?
It wouldn’t actually, but it was weirder because she was human. Sonic has had love interests in other media such as the Archie comics. They actually make interesting stories out of these, such as Sonic going out with the girl Tails was crushing on, causing their relationship to break a little.

It wouldn’t actually, but it was weirder because she was human. Sonic has had love interests in other media such as the Archie comics. They actually make interesting stories out of these, such as Sonic going out with the girl Tails was crushing on, causing their relationship to break a little.
Yikes war flashbacks. I remember all of that, but it wasn't because she was human it was how the story built there relationship and went to a full on makeout session in less than a minute.

Animal Crossing isn't the same kind of series, you don't actually flirt with the other villagers in this game.

I'm sorry but the love triangles and shipping wars around Sonic and Amy or Sonic and Sally made me tired already (especially with some writers insisting on a couple).

Sonic is supposed to be carefree and he doesn't really care about getting engaged.

Anyway, a Sonic game without humans is a better choice.

PS: Rouge and Topaz was a fine dynamic in Sonic X

Anyway, a Sonic game without humans is a better choice.
I think otherwise I know that in Sonic 2006 they look out of place with sonic and his friends but in the adventure saga and Sonic unleashed he did not look so out of place

Last edited:
I think otherwise I know that in Sonic 2006 they look out of place with sonic and his friends but in the adventure saga and Sonic unleashed he did not look so out of place
Sonic Unleashed having Pixar-esque or Adventure 1's anime styled humans next to Sonic and other Mobians wasn't too jarring compared to SA2 and 2006 but I feel like they don't need to put hubs or cutscenes with them.

Animal Crossing wasn’t mentioned
My bad then.

I hate Amy cuz of Rule 34 and shes is the worst Sonic Character ever created, It dosent matter if Shadow is overrated but the Sonamy shit needs to stop

I hate Amy cuz of Rule 34 and shes is the worst Sonic Character ever created, It dosent matter if Shadow is overrated but the Sonamy shit needs to stop
Okay yeah, but what about Shadonic?

And i hate Shadow because of how edgy the Sonic 2010 writers made him, and also because of the fanfiction, ships and Rule34 crap that happened with him. Everything that Shadow's personality was from Sonic Adventure 2 to Shadow the Hedgehog: The Game is now dipped from it's canon. If it isn't, and I'm wrong about this, then i don't got anymore to say.

Last edited:
The Deadly Six. You thought the Babylon Rogues were two-bit villains? The Deadly Six are rejects among rejects. They look like generic Android-game villains that'd fit with any cartoon setting. No style or inspiration. Shallower than the kiddy pool.

Like the Wisps, they would've been best left as a one-off on their isolated world. Sonic outright killed some of 'em. Let's keep them dead.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back