what sonic character do you hate

I don't hate a character because they're fictional beings and I think we shouldn't even hate someone irl because hatred (and revenge) has never solved anything and doesn't make someone happier after.

But I could say that I dislike what Shadow has become after SA2 because he has become nothing more than an almost parodic edgelord character despite his interesting character arc he got in his first game. Yes. he should've stayed dead since after SA2.

They're comic reliefs... and honestly you can easily ignore them if you skip the cutscenes.
the fans wanted shadow in sonic heroes

so basically you guys done this

agree to disagree. Look at how he acts in the past games and you'll see the differnce. He loses a sense of coolness.
I still don't get how he acts like a moron. You haven't provided any evidence as to why he acts like one. He doesn't do anything stupid that would negatively impact anyone. When someone says a character is a moron, the first thing that comes to mind is Wheatley from Portal 2, who was designed to be a moron.

I still don't get how he acts like a moron. You haven't provided any evidence as to why he acts like one. He doesn't do anything stupid that would negatively impact anyone. When someone says a character is a moron, the first thing that comes to mind is Wheatley from Portal 2, who was designed to be a moron.
I didn't really need evidence for my opinion.

n
No, the slight purple tone his sprite had was because of technical limitations around the Palette (which is why cutscene Knuckles looked a bit different).

Sonic's official colour has always been Cobalt blue
o
he is meant to be slightly purple i dont care about designer's intent fate decided he would be slightly purple and we corrupted his destiny

he is meant to be slightly purple i dont care about designer's intent fate decided he would be slightly purple and we corrupted his destiny
Excuse me? The developer's main intend and the official artworks are more relevant to his official design than his in-game sprites.

Mario's design in his Famicom sprite wasn't even the same as his current one.

Excuse me? The developer's main intend and the official artworks are more relevant to his official design than his in-game sprites.

Mario's design in his Famicom sprite wasn't even the same as his current one.
sonic with a little purple looks cooler idk what else there is to it
also kinda wish mario still had his famicom design

That's just your opinion.

Anyway I'm tired and I don't want to argue anymore about this.

I don’t see any purple here. It’s always been a shade of blue
1622216766200.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back