what sonic character do you hate

for me id say amy

she is freaking annoying

edit: because of this my version of her is a psychopath who will do ANYTHING to get to Sonic

Last edited:
i completly hate...

Enerjak (Character from Archie Sonic)

That depends on how you define "hate". If you mean hate in the sense of actually just outright wishing a character didn't exist, I can't really say I feel that way about any character. If you mean it in a lore sense of "This is a character you are meant to hate", I'd probably ironically pick Infinite. Not actually because he's meant to be an unlikable bad guy, but because he's so poorly written that it's hard to even take him seriously. The only way I could ever support him returning in a future title is if they find a way to make him work.

Primarily, I think the biggest problem I have with Infinite is that he comes off as the character equivalent of a kid that think's they are the best at a PvP game raging and resorting to cheats/hacks to prove they are the strongest when they start losing to a better player. Rather than Infinite earning his power through truly impressive and intimidating feats, he is handed his power through no effort of his own by Eggman giving him a new plot device gem that happens to be stronger than the Chaos Emeralds because plot convenience.

Worse, even though he's hyped up as the strongest enemy Sonic has ever faced early on, he's made into a joke immediately after. It ends up feeling more like they wanted to hype up Sonic getting a huge power boost through minimal effort than to actually write a compelling villain. I'd even argue it's worse than when Sonic beat Perfect Chaos in Generations while in his base form, because at least then the implication was that Sonic has grown that much since Adventure. Infinite is a plot device to make Sonic grow tremendously within the timespan of a single game, and it doesn't feel natural or earned at all. Sonic never even has to struggle, he's just immediately superior when they have their rematch for no apparent reason. No training session or anything.

If we mean hate as in "I wish this character didn't exist the way they are", Zavok and Infinite both fall under that. They really are lackluster in comparison to what they could be.

I don't feel this same way about Enerjak, for example, at least the later Knuckles Enerjak was well done. (P.S, Mayo, Enerjak is more an epithet in the Archie universe, a title, not a person after the original person being scattered amongst the Chaos Force. Dimitri and Knuckles took on the title of Enerjak, but they WEREN'T Enerjak themselves.)

Orbot and Cubot make me want to die. Zavok, Infinite, and Elise have some redeeming qualities, but god I hate Orbot and Cubot

I don't hate a character because they're fictional beings and I think we shouldn't even hate someone irl because hatred (and revenge) has never solved anything and doesn't make someone happier after.

But I could say that I dislike what Shadow has become after SA2 because he has become nothing more than an almost parodic edgelord character despite his interesting character arc he got in his first game. Yes. he should've stayed dead since after SA2.

Orbot and Cubot make me want to die. Zavok, Infinite, and Elise have some redeeming qualities, but god I hate Orbot and Cubot
They're comic reliefs... and honestly you can easily ignore them if you skip the cutscenes.

What exactly is wrong with them? They’re just a modern day version of Scratch and Grounder designed for the games

What exactly is wrong with them? They’re just a modern day version of Scratch and Grounder designed for the games
Yes, and Orbot's sarcasm works very well with Robotnik.

I'd take those two over Big or the Deadly Six.

I hate Big so much. The way he moves, the way he talks, the way he stands, everything about him pisses me off. I actually tolerate him in SA1, his levels are easy if you know where froggy is, but I completely dispise him in Sonic Heroes, his voice just makes me wanna stop playing.

I hate Big so much. The way he moves, the way he talks, the way he stands, everything about him pisses me off. I actually tolerate him in SA1, his levels are easy if you know where froggy is, but I completely dispise him in Sonic Heroes, his voice just makes me wanna stop playing.
I'm surprised to see someone defending his stages in SA1.
Elise just sucks for me.
Elise should've been a Mobian.

I don't like them, but the last time I played I could could catch froggy pretty fast
That's one of the biggest problems about the Adventure game, they force you to play with other characters than Sonic with a different and inferior gameplay.

Also yeah, Shadow is overrated.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back