What´s under your tree this Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnarkku

Obamasnow Fan-- With a Hat
It´s already December 24 at night, and at some parts of the Globe, it´s already 25, so I wanna know what YOU guys got this time, will be seeing you after midnight.

Last edited:
"On your tree"?

Other than that rather lulzy typo, so far what I've gotten is about 45 dollars and a copy of the latest Disturbed album. I'll open the rest of my gifts next morning.

Uh, what? Where I come from, we like to keep it a total surprise what is "under our tree" until Christmas morning.

I picked out a PSP 3000 with an 8GB memory card(Damn are those expensive! 50 bucks!), along with a copy of Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. I also bought component cables so I can plug my PSP into my TV.

Since my birthday falls on Christmas, my friend bought me a 25 dollar Gamestop gift card. I'm probably going to reserve Kingdom Hearts RE:Coded.

I bought my sister a pair of black sneakers, my brother got a pair of shoe-shaped slippers with soft fur inside, my mom now has yet another purse, and I spent 50 dollars for a gift card to my dad for a tools store.

Ever since we were impatient kids, we started opening our presents on late Christmas Eve. I don't remember ever doing it on Christmas morning.

What I got from my parents were 50 dollars and some candy. I have a job, so I don't mind at all.

Ahaha, Christmas is nearly done over here. I got a drawing tablet, a heck load of DVDs, some games and an awesome book about signs.

Beat that (you guys will).

Well, so far I've gotten $150, Mario Kart Wii (finally), a Ford mug (WTF I know), some clothes and some food. I need to go buy the rest of my presents =)

Callum, go bump the FC thread so we can race!

My haul:
Megaman ZX Advent
Resident Evil 2, Gamecube Edition
Donkey Kong Country Returns
and ca$h.

So, everything I wanted, plus money$!

Donkey Kong Country Returns and Sonic Colors. In fact, I just got off DKC right now. Anyone know how you can unlock the alternate routes without buying the Map Key?

Xbox 360 Arcade
Halo: Reach
Star Wars: the Force Unleashed
Green Nintendo DSi
Pokemon SoulSilver (bought by me, to me)
Naruto 7 by 3 foot anime scroll
Wallet
Snowboard (for my job next year as a snowboard instructor)
A sweatshirt
Halo figure
Jeff Dunham:All By My Selves (book)
Portable DVD player
Kirby's Epic Yarn
I had a good christmas.

HTC Desire Z and some miscellaneous stuff. The Desire Z was split in cost between me and my parents as it's unreasonable to expect something as expensive as a mobile phone off them. Most other stuff was chocolates, and I have received approximately £90 too, I haven't kept track, it could be a lot more or a bit less as I've just been shoving it straight in the bank with my own saved cash.

The Desire Z is proving amazing. No need to fork out for a portable gaming system and Mp3 player and wifi-enabled web browser and cart around a desktop computer when I have it - this mobile phone obsoletes the lot of them, and comes close to obsoleting my PC too!

Yes. I know. I didn't list any explicit gaming items. Funnily enough I'm not into gaming and didn't ask for anything of that sort

woah!!!!!!!

Xbox 360 Arcade
Halo: Reach
Star Wars: the Force Unleashed
Green Nintendo DSi
Pokemon SoulSilver (bought by me, to me)
Naruto 7 by 3 foot anime scroll
Wallet
Snowboard (for my job next year as a snowboard instructor)
A sweatshirt
Halo figure
Jeff Dunham:All By My Selves (book)
Portable DVD player
Kirby's Epic Yarn
I had a good christmas.

WOW!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!! you got ALL of that??? wow!!!!

Lets see...
GPS for Geocaching...
Set of weights...
Sonic Colors...
Subscription to Digital Blasphemy Wallpapers (Well, it's digital and not UNDER my tree, but it's still a present)...
Books to teach myself how to play the flute...
Lava Lamp...
Some art stuff...

That's all I can remember right now, hope I didn't forget anything, that would make whoever gave it to me feel bad...

Plus, I just bought the Humble Indie Bundle #2 last night, so that feels like a Christ-mas present too.

Merry Christ-mas with many blessings, everyone! :D

Sonic Colors.
Raving Rabbids Travel in Time
Sega Reactor (SEGA Zone)
Some chocolates
Some sort of Pacman Handheld.
& I think some other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back