What´s under your tree this Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ground.

Yes, I didn't receive any money or gift, but anyway, I don't care, I like of just celebrate the christmas =P.

The things I got worth noting, IMO, are two programs I got that allow me to draw manga and anime(I blather how much a love anime to my cousins) Sonic Colors(I beat it in 3 days), Tatsunoko vs Capcom, and Puyo Puyo 7.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

The ground.

Yes, I didn't receive any money or gift, but anyway, I don't care, I like of just celebrate the christmas =P.
That's not cool. You deserve SOMETHING.

Call of duty Black Ops (Xbox 360)
Toy Story 3 (Xbox 360)
The Sims 3 (Xbox 360)
3 Month Xbox Live
4000 MS Points
Sonic Colors (DS)
And a grand total of $350 to spend

That's not cool. You deserve SOMETHING.
Well, none of my family members gave me anything for my birthday, my friends were the only ones who actually gave me gifts, plus, he´s Brazilian, Brazilians are one of the least materialists cultures in the world.

Anyways, I got:

*A Grip Light for my G36C (Airsoft of Course)
*A magazine speed loader
*A compass
*A Phiten Power Balance band (One of my favorite in the list, as it gives me something helpful to wear, not like those idiotic and stupid Groovy Bandz)

Guess it was worth loosing birthday gifts, as these make up for them :3

What I have gotten :
1. Candy
2. An August Rush Soundtrack CD (I've been dying for this one!)
3. Watch (A funny story in itself. PM me for it.)

What I will get :
1. A new laptop. :D

@Cue : DANG! Lucky you... I want Daleks to raid my area too! D:

On the DW note, who saw this year's Christmas special? (With Doctor 11, Matt Smith) It was awkwardly funny. :)

Doesn't really count as I bought it myself, but a Yamaha DX-27 programmable algorithm synthesizer entered the house today. Now I am empowered with the ability to reproduce the sound of any accoustic instrument

Well, I guess it's my turn to post now. :P

I got:

A tablet
An Xbox 360 w/ Kinect
Halo Reach
Assassin's Creed II
Sonic Colors
Clothes (Duh.)
An animating program (Forgot what it's called. :|)

With my money I got:

COD: Black Ops (360)
The Orange Box
Okami (Wii)

On a side note, I was planning on getting Super Scribblenauts, but Gamestop was sold out of them. I decided to just get Okami instead, since I head it was a good game.

Oh, and my older sister gave me her old Ipod, since she got an Ipod Touch. Not sure if that really counts as a present since she just gave it to me yesterday.

*A Phiten Power Balance band (One of my favorite in the list, as it gives me something helpful to wear, not like those idiotic and stupid Groovy Bandz
I saw the item on TV and I immediately looked online to see if it works. I found tons of people seeing no changes or improvements. Many people say it is a "mind over matter" moment; you think it works. The FDA hasn't even approved them. Not to spoil your present or anything.. :3

My parents are buying my brother and I another gift.
PSP pouch
KH:RECoded pre order
Toy Story 3 - My little brother wants it for his PS3.

Many people say it is a "mind over matter" moment; you think it works.

Even if one thinks or does not think it works, there´s something the bands change alot; it´s called the "Balance Test", in wich you pull your feet together, put both of your hands together to the other side you got the band on, and ask someone to push your hands down (or put a heavy weight as in my case), without the band, it is nearly impossible to do so without falling, with the band, it is rather easy, but yeah, nothing physically different, I use it because it looks good on me anyways :P

Lemme see here...

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3)
Epic Mickey (Wii)
Kirby's Epic Yarn (Wii)
Sonic Colors (Wii)

Rest of the stuff was just stocking stuffers, clothes, toys, ect.

Headphones
Wonder Showzen season 2 DVD (<3)
Always Sunny seasons 1 & 2 DVD
Reservoir Dogs on Blu-Ray
Bunch of cash/gift cards
A nice $60 HDMI cable for $15 (Amazon was crazy with sales this Holiday season)

No video game shit, for once. Nothing in that area I particularly want. All the good shit seems to come out next year. That said, I'm getting a free copy of Duke Nukem Forever, fittingly won in a bet on it's release. February 1 can't come soon enough.

I don't even know what I had under my tree aside from some DVDs (Harry Potter 1 and 6, Ghost Rider (bleh)) and Epic Mickey and the paintbrush nunchuck. This was the first non-traditional Christmas I had and my grandmother demands me and my sister to be taken over to her house to get what other gifts we have.

Then again, this whole year's been a huge affair between my grandmother and my parents so I get an awkward Christmas to end a dreadful year. New Year's is coming up. Great, I guess.

A little late, but I really liked what I got.

Borderlands GOTY ps3
The Sly Collection ps3
A gas mask
Eiji Tsuburaya: Master of Monsters book
Gamera 1 and 2 on blu-ray
King Kong Bookends
Drawing kit
Ultraman the complete series
And to wrap it up, plain soap.

Lemme see here...

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (PS3)
Epic Mickey (Wii)
Kirby's Epic Yarn (Wii)
Sonic Colors (Wii)

Rest of the stuff was just stocking stuffers, clothes, toys, ect.
O_O
Why don't we get something to replace Christmas? I don't even get an effin allowance... xO
I wish I had all of these (Probably except Brotherhood because I have no PS3)

Nothing I can work at the age of 15 yet. Except pizza delivering... o.e
It's not that I don't like pizzas, I just got a lot of other stuff to do in life at the moment and blahblahblah...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back