what program do i need to make a srb2 model

Many programs exist for modeling, but for srb2, there are 2 mainly used applications, blender and Maverick, though a addon is needed for md3 export on blender, you can it on the srb2 discord community.

i dont think blender is ment for srb2 i mean if theres a away to because they siad kart can only do blender
Post automatically merged:

Many programs exist for modeling, but for srb2, there are 2 mainly used applications, blender and Maverick, though a addon is needed for md3 export on blender, you can it on the srb2 discord community.
also i know what blender is but for Maverick i have no idea what is

Actually they both work fine, and it's moreso preference for which is better, and there are a few models that are made with blender, I'm mainly talking about Saturn Dreams, and Maverick is a 3d modeling program that works well and already has md3 exporting built-in, and is what most people have been using to make srb2 models.

because i think he may use a difrent program to make his model?
Post automatically merged:

well nvm can you people teach me to use srb2 mdoels for blender?

i think the srb2 discord can tell you.
i can tell you that you can use models from sketchfab and export it to md3 with maverick

i have a discord and im also in the srb2 group but discord is a bit unavailable to me maybe i will try to get acess it later when i log in or maybe friday if theres a chance

The big issue is the lack of tutorial for how to make a model for SRB2. Like how are the animations done. are the frames named? so on and such like that.

Such a tutorial would also need to be accessible outside discord.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back