What is your guys opinion on the new message board so far?

Today is the day the message board is fully released. Before that, we couldn't talk. So now that we can talk, I wanted to ask this question: What is your opinion on the new message board?

Well, tbh, i was getting used to the old system because i'm tecnically a newcomer (2019 was when i joined i think), this new System looks excellent. I have to adapt again to this new format though.

Well, tbh, i was getting used to the old system because i'm tecnically a newcomer (2019 was when i joined i think), this new System looks excellent. I have to adapt again to this new format though.
Same! There's a whole new stuff to adapt to, ESPECIALLY the new Addons & More menu. ALSO its so much easier to post images, since now you don't have to upload them to imgur anymore. Nice job, Xenforo!

Attachments

• Line_2020_01.png
    Line_2020_01.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 96
Nice job, Xenforo!
yeah as we can see that Xenforo is better than vBulletin in many ways , feature and things
My opinion is yes ! we always must change things from good to excellent
The new Message board looks so shiny and clean and salary (addons and releases and ..........)
Note that the master server still broken but don't worry they will fix it anyway 😉

Last edited:
It's pretty cool and now it is easier to navigate it on mobile as well since vBulletin lacked a mobile layout, now i can check the mb easily on my phone and you can attach images easily now as well.

Attachments

• depositphotos_15540341-stock-illustration-thumb-up-emoticon.png
    depositphotos_15540341-stock-illustration-thumb-up-emoticon.png
    268.5 KB · Views: 79
I gotta say, i really love so much how it looks, the new themes, the emotes, the modernized software, the easier way to post images, and more.
it's just so beautiful and amazing, Amazing job srb2 staff!!! :wonderful:

New MB is amazing. A huge improvement from vBulliten. So many options and new features that I've already fallen in love.

It looks awesome. And like everyone said, we can post images better. Oh, and videos.

The new message board looks cool and all but i liked the simplicity of the original message board.

For me Vbullitin worked a little t better on Android for me but I understand that it might not apply for others, I will say though that I don't like the emote system because I feel like it should be more of an srb2 skybase only thing but I think the emote system is something that everyone has been wanting.

it looks much better than VBulletin for sure, but as for how it handles i'll have to wait and see

i don't normally use the message board to begin with but now i actually might lol

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back