What is your favorite SRB2 Character to play as?

SIG7Pro

I hate my life.
As the title says, what is your favorite SRB2 Character to play as? I also include DUOS but disclude custom characters.
(Unless its a legacy version of a character like Sonic, then that's fine)

My favorite one to play as is Sonic. Mostly because of his ability to do a thok in midair.
(My second favorite is Tails and Knuckles) My favorite DUO is Sonic and Tails as well, its pretty obvious if you seen how I play SRB2...

Anyway, enjoy this image of Sonic Walking...

SWALK6.png
SWALK6.png

Mine is Metal Sonic. I like his hover and his dash mode, his hover can be very op if you use it well and the dash mode can help you if there is a lot of enemies in the way. I also like Fang and Sonic, but not as much as i like Metal.

For me, it's a tie between Knuckles and Amy. Knuckles' gameplay feels very smooth and polished, with lots of versatility and a high skill ceiling with his gliding ability, especially when combined with the spindash. Amy provides a good and engaging challenge with a different form of combat from other characters plus plenty of unique paths and secrets, not to mention the massive game changer that is hammering on springs.

The thing is between Metal (Hover and Boost) and sonic (Gotta go thok), but also Tails (Spinflys)

Metal Sonic and Amy Rose.

I can't choose one between these two, they are for me the best characters to play.

In terms of gameplay, I prefer Amy and Sonic. Metal Sonic is my favorite Sonic character though, so I use him quite a bit too.

Man I wish I could unlock Metal Sonic, the farthest I have went in-game is Black Core Zone Act 2, and then later my gamedata.dat reset itself to its original settings, which means i had to reunlock fang, never did

As the title says, what is your favorite SRB2 Character to play as? I also include DUOS but disclude custom characters.
(Unless its a legacy version of a character like Sonic, then that's fine)

My favorite one to play as is Sonic. Mostly because of his ability to do a thok in midair.
(My second favorite is Tails and Knuckles) My favorite DUO is Sonic and Tails as well, its pretty obvious if you seen how I play SRB2...

Anyway, enjoy this image of Sonic Walking...

View attachment 40612View attachment 40612
Miles 'Tails' Prower, Amy Rose, and Metal Sonic.

Knuckles is always my first choice. I don't know why, exactly. Part of it is probably nostalgia for S3&K, which is still one of my favorite games of all time, but I think it's a little more than that. While Tails is fun to fly around with, Knuckles is much better designed for exploration. He can glide to cross wide gaps, climb walls, and bust breakable walls. Even his reduced jump height is used as a strength, as it guides the player, telling them, "Hey, you're not meant to go that way. Look around. There's a Knuckles path nearby." In S3&K, his abilities gave him exclusive paths, making playing him almost like playing a different game. That tradition was followed with SRB2, and it's very much appreciated.

I don't know when Amy, Fang, and Metal were added as playable characters. I know I played 2.1, but they were a complete surprise to me when I picked this game back up in 2.2. Because of that, the novelty of the characters does bring me back to them, but Knux is still my go-to guy.

Sonic and Tails. Just being able to use both of their ability feels nice to me.
Also, I completed SRB2 for the first time with them.

Sonic because he's broken and his ability is overpowered haha and the boi duo is sonc and tilly cause they are even more broken than old sonc.

Sonic because he's broken and his ability is overpowered haha and the boi duo is sonc and tilly cause they are even more broken than old sonc.

It's funny what people think is broken. IMO Sargnarg is the second weakest character, with Emy being the first. Tolls completely breaks every level.

Honestly for me, it's a tie between Sonic and Metal. Once you master Sonic's thok he becomes very powerful and op and I like the fact that Metal has his own unique moveset like the Hover, basically Knuckles glide but better.

The most one I love him is tails ! Because he can flight high and can acced most of all interiors ! Secondly knuckles comes ! He can too can climb to the highest places better than tails !

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back