What is your favorite official Sonic game or fan game?(+Why?)

TrCnr24

TrCnr24:Xmomentum is cool
I Want hear your ideas about Sonic (fan) games. Also my favorite Sonic game is Sonic Robo Blast 2 . Because its amazing.

my favorite sonic fan game is sonic world, because you can play all of the characters i like there and it has classic worlds. i like release 9 and 10.

my favorite sonic fangame has to be Sonic After The Sequel, the levels are memorable, the soundtrack absolutely bangs, the story is decent, and overall, its an amazing sonic fangame

My favourite fourth sonic fan game is sonic among the others and it has this cool secret where you can be pepsi

sonic PINGAS
reason: PINGAS

ok but actually:
SA2 for the chao garden and fun running stages
but mostly the chao garden, I've spent at least 100 hours in that mode.

Fav official game:sonic mania
Its just a charm of a game and seeing the old stages with some new ones always makes me replay the game again and again
Fangame:sonic after the sequel
Oh boy where do i even start
The soundtrack is awesome
The cutscenes are goofy and nice
Level design on later stages is quite challenging with new things every stage
And that great super sonic fight
Overall a great fangame that i recommend

My favorite Offical Sonic game is: Sonic Unleashed

My favorite Sonic fan game is Sonic World, followed closely by SRB2

Favorite fangame is Sonic Time Twisted. Even though it's not as jam-packed with content as SRB2, it was the first fangame I've played. Love the artstyle, love the music, bosses are cool, and the Special Stages are easy once you get the hang of them (part of that is also because it lets you retry them for 1 life. If you know the game, you'll get plenty).

Fav official game:sonic mania
Its just a charm of a game and seeing the old stages with some new ones always makes me replay the game again and again
Fangame:sonic after the sequel
Oh boy where do i even start
The soundtrack is awesome
The cutscenes are goofy and nice
Level design on later stages is quite challenging with new things every stage
And that great super sonic fight
Overall a great fangame that i recommend
technically mania is a game made by fans so
Post automatically merged:

favorite right now? Sonic Triple Trouble 16-BIT and Sonic Generations. STT16BIT is a great fan game, and is scarily accurate to the genesis, while Sonic Generations practically perfects the boost formula.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back