What is your favorite Classic Sonic ROM hack?

My favorite classic sonic rom hacks are metal sonic hyperdrive, metal sonic rebooted and "I made you a salad! DX"

sonic debut all the way. its cool to see a rendition of the tokyo toy show demo playable. even if it isnt real.

Sonic Classsic Heroes without a doubt. I played that rom hack to death when I was a kid. I loved the 3 gameplay styles in 1 and the combination of Sonic 1 and 2 into one adventure. Also team chaotix was there and had their own abilities to use, the chaotix mode was a very fun challenge too.

Bro el sitio roba informacion
Spanish: Manténgase en el tema, por favor, tampoco sé si traduje mal lo que dijo, pero este sitio no roba información. ¿De qué estás obteniendo esto?

English: Stay on topic please, also i dont know if i mistranslated what you said but this site does not steal information. What are you even getting this from?

super e hiper Sonic no sonic 1 porque foi o primeiro hack rom que joguei
Post automatically merged:

super and hyper Sonic in sonic 1 because it was the first hack rom i played

Spanish: Manténgase en el tema, por favor, tampoco sé si traduje mal lo que dijo, pero este sitio no roba información. ¿De qué estás obteniendo esto?

English: Stay on topic please, also i dont know if i mistranslated what you said but this site does not steal information. What are you even getting this from?
ok perdon por no dar contexto, no es este sitio del que hablo, al que me refiero que roba informacion me refiero a enlace que dejo ringhogger que sera mi pc y si no es pues hay si seria algo malo lo que esta pasando y comunicarle a la persona de que si no se dio cuenta que la pagina era maliciosa borre el mensaje

posdata:perdon por las molestias

ok perdon por no dar contexto, no es este sitio del que hablo, al que me refiero que roba informacion me refiero a enlace que dejo ringhogger que sera mi pc y si no es pues hay si seria algo malo lo que esta pasando y comunicarle a la persona de que si no se dio cuenta que la pagina era maliciosa borre el mensaje

posdata:perdon por las molestias
Spanish: Está bien :threat:

English: It's ok :threat:

My first romhack I played was Selbi's Sonic ERaZor, and despite sucking at it at first- I fell in love with it since. The metal music still rocks, the level design is tough yet still fun, and I just had a really good time with it. It may not be the best but it's a blast. Selbi's other hacks like MBV also really stuck with me, they're funny as hell.

Sonic 1: The Next Level however is an all time favorite. MarkeyJester knocked it out of the park with the animation, memorable spacy levels with their designs and setpieces like the hovercraft, and there's the awesome conversions of music. Even that custom boss at the end was fun, it's difficult because of the new controls but it becomes a blast when you get them down! It's something I legit have to reccomend to everyone, it's just that good!

I also want to give a shoutout to MrSithLord's Sonic KawariNo for being an extremely good take on restoring and reimagining beta content! It's a good time and I actually really like the Labyrinth Zone design. If I could compare it to anything, it'd be Doom Delta, as both remake and improve upon beta elements and lost content- and KawariNo was also formerly called Sonic 1 Delta, ironic.

My first romhack I played was Selbi's Sonic ERaZor, and despite sucking at it at first- I fell in love with it since. The metal music still rocks, the level design is tough yet still fun, and I just had a really good time with it. It may not be the best but it's a blast. Selbi's other hacks like MBV also really stuck with me, they're funny as hell.

Sonic 1: The Next Level however is an all time favorite. MarkeyJester knocked it out of the park with the animation, memorable spacy levels with their designs and setpieces like the hovercraft, and there's the awesome conversions of music. Even that custom boss at the end was fun, it's difficult because of the new controls but it becomes a blast when you get them down! It's something I legit have to reccomend to everyone, it's just that good!

I also want to give a shoutout to MrSithLord's Sonic KawariNo for being an extremely good take on restoring and reimagining beta content! It's a good time and I actually really like the Labyrinth Zone design. If I could compare it to anything, it'd be Doom Delta, as both remake and improve upon beta elements and lost content- and KawariNo was also formerly called Sonic 1 Delta, ironic.
my favorite part from sonic 1 next level was that "vehicle", it was really cool, and the boss.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back