What is your favorite chao that you have in your chao garden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karuno said:
Actually, it's simply Sonic Adventure. I don't think that the DX version was released on the PC.

Yes, it was. I have it. I know what I'm talking about.

Ice said:
Sorry to sound nooby, but which sonic game is this?

This topic is for any chao you own in any sonic game you own with a chao garden. That includes SADX, SA2B and any other sonic game with a chao garden. I don't want anyone talking about a chao that isn't theirs.

Sonic Advance 1/2/pinball party

Other games for anyone who owes these.*I havn't seen anyone post one from those games*

Chao... Hmm lets see I got my Dark Chaos Chao in SADX which I think I called Nite Jr. even though it was normal colored and not grey. I want to make a grey on in SA2B sometime, I have many other various chao running around in SADX, then in SA2B I have a chao of my friend's which I'm currently taking care of to make into a Chaos chao, it currently just needs 1 of every animal and a chao fruit, but I'm trying to breed it with another chaos before I do that. Next we have my Senya chao, simple purple sonic chao, though I'm going to try and remake her into a yellow and purple two toned I hope. I have yet to make a Senku chao, only cause I'm taking care of 5 chao already, my friend's chao, Senya, Tails chao, Knux chao, and an Amy chao.

Anyways back on to the actual topic itself.

Nite Jr. in SADX, and Senya chao in SA2B.

My favorite chao is the one that taste the best...lol
I find no other good reasons to like chao... but they are delicious. :)

My sonic chao tasted like blue berries, and my tails chao tasted like wild fox...mmm a little gamey, but good.

My knuckles chao tasted a little like squirrel, or possibly weezle.
And my jewel chao's were really good, my clear purple one tasted like grape jello, and my clear green one tasted like lime jello.
And i had a brown power/running chao that tasted just like chocolate pudding...mmm, sooo tasty.

My chao garden is empty now, but my stomach is full...lol
I should really raise more chao, I wonder if i can get a cheesecake flavored one, :)

I'll Begin said:
Triangle Fruit.
Hack? I saw one person hack to have a bird as a chao.
Woodstock said:
Are you the one that posted that Jell-o and eating them thing on that Youtube video with the 3d rendered chao?

Sky Ninja said:
I'll Begin said:
Triangle Fruit.
Hack? I saw one person hack to have a bird as a chao.
Woodstock said:
Are you the one that posted that Jell-o and eating them thing on that Youtube video with the 3d rendered chao?

No, i didnt post that on youtube, but i will have to check that one out...lol

Chaotzu:Neutral-Swim/All type FLICKIE-KOALA male

He has been with me my whole track through SADX (I didnt got his name from DBZ)

Heryowy:Hero-Neutral/All type PHOENIX male

Hes all 99 (same as Chaotzu) but his levels are 1800s and Chaotzus are 1700

Golden:Neutral-Swim/Swim type SEAL male

My cousin´s favorite (saved in my memory card) its the chao that reached the highest level 2900s and he goes as fast as Sonic in water

Champ:Hero-Swim/Run type DRAGOON-CHEETAH shemale

My other cousin´s favorite (saved in his memory heryowy ownt him)

Darkiem:Dark-Neutral/Run type CHEETAH shemale

My dark favorite, he got the 180 emblem beating the angel chao

My favourite chao is Rocky hes a hero chao in the hero garden and he he has learnt every lesson in chao class and he like to swim alot.

My two oldest chao, Lady and Dracula. Hero and Dark types. They are maxed out in every stat exept for stamina. I also had my third oldest chao, speedy. However when I wasn't looking he decided it would be ok to reincarnate. He's in my hero garden now, and he lost all his stats, exept he is at lvl 3 speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back