What is your favorite chao that you have in your chao garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacy

Now with less viruses
I know this topic sounds strange, it is just to name your favourite chao that you own (NOT SOMEONE ELSE'S).

Mine would be an Evil Dragon/Cockroach Chao that will be an eligible candidate for being a Devil Chao named Glin (My sister named her). She is the best chao I have so far. When she gets angry, she starts to breath fire... But so do all my other Dragon Chaos.

Discussion about them begins... NOW!

My favorite Chao is Bingo.

Sure, he has the name that the fortune teller gives me, but it fits. Bingo's green, with yellow ends on the feet, hands, and head. I have another Chao, who is yellow with green on the ends of the feet and hands,

The one who can chaos control through the whole race. His name is "***KICK", and yes, he is hax'd

hmschaopa.png

I can roughly remember the names of all of my chao, but my favorite, I guess would be my first one whom I named D. Chao basically because it was a dark chao. A black one with purple tips. :3
Another one that comes to mind would be the chao I named Cheese, a white hero chao with blue tips on its head.

Knockout The Echidna said:
Wow, you know own an internet *shot* I'm such a spaz. How do you recolor sprites on a game? I've seen youtube videos and stuff and first thing that comes to mind is what the-

Nice chao there knockout.
My best chao is my chaos chao called Chaz, dont ask why I called him that I just did.

Well.... HMS123 chao isn't my favorite chao. but is still funny.
I'm gonna get a pic of my favorite chao on put it up in this post....
And edit it a bit.:P

Knockout: hms and OVER 9000! isn't always funny.

Anyways. I favorite Chao is Chao. Chao has an awesome name. Extremely nice, loving, playful, colorful, (blue arms, white body, maroon colored stomach, yellow dot thing) and he has decent power. May not be good like my other Chao, but he is a role player in race anyways.

also rouge and tails kicking dark chao a** is fun.

n36oef.jpg
I recolored this bad on purpose. And if you don't understand the picture it's a picture of a Sonic Chao being painted into a HMS1233111 chao. STOP THE ABUSE.

The image above this post is not funny.

I have a Sonic chao that has a domonant white colour, Light blue markings on the quills, purple feet and yellow hands. He is my favorite chao because he is original compared to the others. The only sad part about him now is that some one stuffed him with animals, so now I have to go hunt for those skeleton cows to change him back.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
Wow, you know own an internet *shot* I'm such a spaz. How do you recolor sprites on a game? I've seen youtube videos and stuff and first thing that comes to mind is what the-

If you're talking "a game" as in, SA/DX, SA2/B, it uses "PVR" images, not sprites.

Heh heh. HMS123311 chao. I don't have the computer versions of SADX and SA2B. I don't know if they are downloadable. then I could create a chao that fits me.

sonicfreak94 said:
SparkTheHedgehog said:

If you're talking "a game" as in, SA/DX, SA2/B, it uses "PVR" images, not sprites.

...Atcaly I use the SADX Debug program to make a shiny two toned yellow sonic chao. :P

Heh... I kinda screwed up all my chao. I broke the garden limit, and generated chao from empty slots, and, well... all my chao started dying off. I hatched a new one, a non-generated one, and it immediately went into a grey cocoon. I have no chao anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back