What is your biggest nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is embarrasing.when I was 4,I slept with my mom and was afraid of monkeys.(LOL)out of the dream:I fell asleep next to my mom.In dream:I woke up,in the xact same place,but at that moment,monkeys swarmed the room.I tried to wake my mom up,but she wouldnt wake up.Somtimes I can close my eyes in my dreams to avoid the scary parts,but this time,when i opened my eyes,i was flying through the air,and behind me,the monkeys were sitting next to a cannon,laughing their heads off!Another one I cant sleep at night just by thinking of it,and i will get banned trying to describe it,so ill leave it out.

Also, I had the most BORING dream anyone could imagine...

The Little Mermaid was floating around an anchor for AGES and AGES and NOTHING HAPPENED, so I ended up really bored and eventually it became a pirate waving a hook for AGES and AGES and NOTHING HAPPENED, and no I am not Dr. Seuss.

I had this NIGHTMARE where I woke up and looked in the kitchen and every one was dead. Then I found this tape on the table and put it in the VHS player. The Gigantic picture of JTE made me fly and as soon as it ended I was in the mystic realm zone with the mystic realm music. JTE came up to me and wacked me in the face and strangled me.He had that supervirus look on his face. As soon as he thought I was dead I Kicked him in the wall and I thew 4 knives at him. Unforturnetey, they all missed. He threw me in this lake and sealed the top with a metal door. As soon as I drowned I woke up as if i've just been Unconsisous with no breath and my heart colapsing with despration!BREATH NOW my Brain said!

I didn't even have to HIGHLIGHT thank sig-link to know it was that You Are an Idiot thing. More Rick Rolling people, damn.

I had a dream where I was constantly being followed by something, but I didn't now what it was. Then, at the end, it attacked me and then I woke up.

My little bro had a dream about a carrot that was gonna rape him. O_O

Most of my dreams are....questionable...

Sometimes I get those future warning dreams that my doctor said I got from surviving a near death experience (no lie) that I will not describe. Anyways these 2 are probably some of the oddest dreams of them all.

I was abducted by aliens on 12/12/2012 at 12:12 pm while in college (I will be by 2012) and they wanted me to be the link between a galactic bond between Earth and their planet (Forgot the name). I can't even remember what they looked like.

Next one was me being on the Egg Carrier (Sonic Adventure DX) as my fan character. I go up to where you fight Chaos 6 and he wasn't there. Then out of nowhere this giant Amy comes and beats the crude out of me with her hammer.

My worst nightmare is funny. I was on srb2 with freinds and then the robots changed into barneswith a picture of Micheal Jackson and he came out! I pulled out a macheinegun (wth) then i teleported out of no where! Then i saw Amy Rose of Srb2, so we started kissing. And we came to my bed an stated kissing in their but then JTE came and shot us both. And the words i saw where "LOL! JOO GOT PWNED!" it was from what he wrote but anyway, me and amy were walking through the street and I saw JTE with crawlers and he said" your going to be pwned!" so i got ringslinger, then i heard the super song from JTE! And then i teleported and i was in JTE with amybots chasing me. I got up and i was chained and allof a sudden i saw the words again..."LOL! JOO GOT PWNED!" and i was so mad i turned dark and i saw cell from dbz. He camee after meand i beat him up, then Gogeta came and i was fighting him he blew me up with "Startdust Breaker" and i was so stupid that I pulled a lever and amy came and huged me and she got shot by JTE i was maddder then ever that i saw gogeta again and i blew up! The last words i heard were "LOL! JOOGOT PWNED!" it was annoying and i was so scared that i pied myelf! Then I just had random stupid nightmares...

I actually had an SRB2 nightmare. This is 100% true, except for the parts I don't totally remember. It started with me starting up SRB2, and when I started an new game on a Wad file I downloaded, it gave me some sort of, like, "WAD missing" or something (if that doesn't make sense, remember this is a nightmare). My computer went black. Even worse, the entire room was dark, cause it was night and none of the lights in the room work.
Then this music started playing. It was calming and smooth, and it sounded like GFZ1, but just not the same. And for some reason which I can't remember, that music scared the HECK out of me.
And for the rest of the night, I couldn't go back to sleep. This only happened about 4 months ago.

I had one SRB2 related dream once. I was playing in a netgame, that could hold up to 1000 people, with all of the oldbies, and it was in real life, but in a simulation, and there was no lag, but then, some n00b came and started to wreak havoc on the server, causing lag spikes in the simulation, asking to be verified (being transfered to an Admin station), ect. He was kicked out of the building, but, he kept on coming back. He was getting banned over and over, yet he kept on coming back. When the lag subsided to ten seconds, I defied the Laws of Physics and picked up a wall. I crushed him under the wall, he left, and I put the wall back. We got back to the netgame, but something was wrong. He kept on hearing this high-pitched sound. It went away, and everything went back to normal. When everything ended, I was back home, in my pajamas, and in front of my computer, and a 4th place medal in my hand labled "SRB2 R.L. Tourny 4th place." I thought to myself "I got lucky, I guess," because, I'm not that good. Then, I woke up.

Hm. Interesting question...

I've had many nightmares; one of the most frighting was one with me, in my room (different house at the time), and it filling up with water... EVERYTHING filling up with water. The space in my room, and outside... (similar to the game Rascal) Anyway, then the walls start closing in on me, and I run to the door, but it's painted on (no, that isn't funny =P).

A more complicating one that has stuck to me till this day:

I was in 3rd grade, and I was just sitting in class, doing nothing, just sitting. After a while, I get suspicious, as no one is moving! I look outside, and it's a nice day... but everything is going at incredible speeds, and changing. But, I noticed something... everything was going in reverse! I looked at the clock and it was going counter-clockwise, and after a while, it just ended up looking glitched, which scared me because I was (and still am) an avid video game player. All of a sudden, I'm still sitting at my desk, but everything around me is reversing... ceasing to exist. Then after a while, a map comes out of no where, and is chasing the people I knew and loved; circling around them, and finding that they had disappeared. I knew I was next, but I ran like hell anyway... it caught me, and in a matrix-like fashion, I said, "Nooo!" (slow-motion, lol). I was in another dimension; trapped as a being that was only a pair of floating glasses, that played a glitchy tune whenever it moved. Not only that, they don't breathe, so I stopped breathing in my sleep, and woke up on the floor.

Although, nightmares aside, I love the ability to dream; don't take it for granted! I've had some amazing dreams that influenced who I am to this very day, such as: Dreams where I'm just flying in the clouds over places I've been, or haven't been (usually during the nighttime), dreams that become exactly what happens the next day, or some time in the near future, and these really odd dreams I've been having since I can remember, which are all brownish gray, and I'm this lizard-like thing...
At any rate, dreams are cool. I wouldn't be able to live without them.

Dreams are good to have. Bad dreams or good ones. I don't care. For good dreams i'm mad when I wake up and for bad I scream when I wake up and then go back to sleep. It's the fun thing about life.

Ash's and Earuto's posts for the win. I remember the worst nightmare I can remember is a blob withe eyes going around, and if it touched you you turned into more blob. It hid and ambushed you everywhere.

Sumakima said:
I was playing in a netgame, that could hold up to 1000 people, with all of the oldbies

Too much to resist. Was I in there? Although, i'm not realy a oldbe...

I don't realy remember my dreams. Same with nightmares.

Hmm... I could have swore I posted in here before, but I didn't...

Awkward (Yet scary) dream: I woke up in the middle of a lush green field completely dressed in my normal clothes. Nothing in sight except the rolling hills. It seemed so peaceful and relaxing, so I had a rest (For some reason I was really tired O.o). The grass was surprisingly soft and relaxing. So I just layed there while still awake, just relaxing. A few minutes later, I feel this rumbling. "Meh, probably my imagination." to have an exact quote. Moments later, my friends run by in fear. I noticed that the rumbling had gotten much more harsh. As I look back, I see every single girl from my grade running after my friends. Only difference was, THEY WERE (about) 25 FEET TALL! (Don't ask). I found myself running and screaming my lungs off. I knew if I were to sit there I would either be 1) Trampled and killed 2) Used as a toy. I ran after my friends as fast I could. The last thing I can remember is, one of my friends fell behind and got caught.

Arf you have the weirdest and most random dream ever.

I never had any nightmares before. Does anyone know how to cause nightmares besides watching scary movies and pictures and stuff?

Its not a nightmare but its weird..

I was in my backyard when all of the sudden my mom got out of
our pool and she didn't have legs... She had tenticles!! my whole family was half animal.
(i was a penguin)

Srb2 Guy you were in my dream and you were going to report me because was kissing Amy Rose in there. But i dont really know why i was kissing her...i really dont kno why we were kissing like that...

This is my worst nitemare.
shadowponey.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back