What is your biggest nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of my dreams are censored for exsplisit(sp?) content... My most recent weird dream was a friend gave me a chewy sweet, and I turned into a giant flying pear. Of course, I was extremely pissed off - I wanted to be a banana ;+; No joke.

Mystic chasing me with a ban hammer.

Seriously, It was so realistic it was freaking scary.

After that 4 Green Sonic recolours joined in and so did SMS, I was running like **** when I crashed into the rules Topic and woke up, Next thing I know a shelf falls on me and I see Mystic laughing Then I wake up for real.

Freaking creepy about a dream in a dream.

Okay this is what happened last night, recently i had a nightmare which somehow i could not wake up from, i mean it was a plain of time, nothingness , when i took one step a rift started to form underneath me and then i was falling... falling... falling until... thud! i was on a field, this place looked familiar then i just remembered this was the imaginary world from my early childhood! (i was bullied a lot back then) i saw my old class mates and then everything went red and i got madder and madder and madder until *jump* landed on one of them and gouged his eye out. It felt so sweet getting revenge on the people who had disrespected me in the past, just then i came to my realization i held my head and then i kept on getting sadder and sadder, realizing this was a dream i tried to wake up in every way, then i tried to gouge, he managed to resist and shot me, one of my only true friends had just shot lead into me, i almost got him back, striking him in the chest i... i woke up. And thats my nightmare.

I said:
Then a giant praying mantis comes to devour my head, but then gets eaten up by a giant ladybug. The ladybug grows big and fat after eating him, and then hellhounds chase after me. I have to hide in a trashed up ghetto house.
These are the only things that are true about my nightmares. When I was about 7 or 8 I had a dream of this giant mantis wanting to eat my head, but I hit it with a hoe and ran away. The ladybug did eat his head. That's the only truth in my paragraph about my nightmares.

Kaysakado said:
So... you were about to commit suicide when you woke up? Anyways, what happened to the baby with the gun?
Yeah, it was one of those dreams when you aren't in control of yourself. The baby just sat on the bench that the dad was sitting on. I didn't really see him much. But I am so thankful that this was just a dream and not real.

Hm...my nightmare was me getting lost from my family, only worse, it wasn't so much as me being lost, but them running away from me.

I tried to follow them, but they kept running away,
For some reason, they didn't want me near them. They despised me.
I think being alone is one of the worst nightmares.

I have a (fortunate?) habit of not remembering most of my nightmares.
Though, one nightmare stands out in my mind at this moment... Simply because it wasn't scary, yet it had me screaming in the middle of the night.
Lemme paint it out for you:
Generic white-haired green-skinned raggedy-clothed gaping-mouth eyeless-eyeholes cartoony zombie. It didn't even have any blood on it. It wasn't even moving; It was like a still photograph.
Yet, somehow, it had me screaming myself awake.

And I may never understand why.

Has anyone else ever had dreams were you see something happen, and a few days after the experience, the EXACT THINGS HAPPEN

luis90 said:
Has anyone else ever had dreams were you see something happen, and a few days after the experience, the EXACT THINGS HAPPEN
*Hand starts to raise*

Anyhow, my nightmares aren't really nightmares, nor dreams. I call them "Dreamares", where something ******* ridiculous happens.

The most recent one I can remember is a childrens cartoon starring vector the crocodile.

I'm too rational for nightmares. The only time they happen is when I'm ill, with undertones of delirium.

My worst nightmare is actually meeting Ritz in real life. I'd probably face an evil genius with a taste for raw meat or something.

luis90 said:
*Raises hand high* Damn, I hate it when that happens.

I forsaw the existence of Pokemon Stadium 2 months before it was released. Eerily accurate, although mine had team rocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back