What is this place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrismaticAngel

Dutch word-doer
I was screwing around in ERZ2 with noclip when I saw this...

You go through this shrinker...
35iyl2p.png

Across the conveyer belt...
f9i64m.png

Get sucked up by this pipe thing...
b46det.png

And you get stuck here...
2v2jlnl.png

Anyone knows what this place is?

Must be a cut part, similar to that road in ACZ.

It's rather common knowledge that a huge chunk of ERZ2 was cut, about 5 minutes.

That must also explain that empty room at the Eggman Boxes and Attraction Shield, I still wonder what those original purpose was.

That was the original shrink room. We decided to remake it and put it after the paths merged in ERZ2, but we left that unreachable room for decoration and for you guys to find. ;)

That was the original shrink room. We decided to remake it and put it after the paths merged in ERZ2, but we left that unreachable room for decoration and for you guys to find. ;)
Why is control disabled on the conveyor belt, by the way?

Because that's just an idea we were throwing around - having the conveyor kill movement so that we can do some cool effect while you're riding on the belt.

Because that's just an idea we were throwing around - having the conveyor kill movement so that we can do some cool effect while you're riding on the belt.
A cool effect like forcing you to hit the trigger that causes a tube to suck you up and trap you? >_>

Well, empty room is empty.
I though that that room was the secret room(not the disco room) where you can get lots of lives, but oh well...

There are more interesting (and hidden) places to visit in ERZ2 by NOCLIPing:

Last edited:
But the thing takes (apparentl) 10 minutes to nodebuild. Why not make it easy on everyone else and cut those out?

Any plans on a director's cut? even an external one? I'm always interested in cut stuff from any game

We're probably going to use some of the content we cut from ERZ2 in other stages, so we're not likely to do a director's cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back