What is the furthest you've gotten in Ultimate Mode?

RubyTheMii

Your average Internet doofus
Self-explanatory title. My record is Egg Rock Zone 2, as Sonic alone, with all of the Chaos Emeralds. How about you?

UPDATE: I just got my record up to Black Core Zone 3! While I haven't defeated Brak Eggman, I'm still happy I managed to reach the final act.
(before you ask, yes, it was also as Sonic alone with all the Emeralds)

Last edited:
Lets say i cheated using an old version of my own character to beat it but in vanilla i only got to castle lagman act 2 as metal without emerals

ERZ2 with Tails

Died in the crusher segment because our shit camera got stuck and confused me

day one rn i finished sonic and tails in techno hill 2
Post automatically merged:

day two, finished sonic only, Castle Eggman 2, killed by shield guy, nice.

Last edited:
  • Cool!
Reactions: rox
so, as a werehog main, i got to bcz 3 BUT died by the glitchy grapple hook, had 6 chaos emeralds out of 7 ( it was about 2 weeks before update...)

Technically, I’ve completed Ultimate Mode… in 1.09.4. As for 2.2, my best (and first) run was with Tails. I got to Metal Sonic (BCZ2) with all emeralds and about 10 continues… only to lose all of them and fail the run.

By the way, here’s a fun fact: In 1.09.4’s Ultimate Mode, if you have all the emeralds, collecting an Emerald Token still gives you 50 rings. Like on Very Hard difficulty, you can’t recollect them if you get hurt.

Technically, I’ve completed Ultimate Mode… in 1.09.4. As for 2.2, my best (and first) run was with Tails. I got to Metal Sonic (BCZ2) with all emeralds and about 10 continues… only to lose all of them and fail the run.
wait...how are you meant to have continues on motherfucking ultimate mode
those kind of stuff are disabled aint them?

UPDATE:

After months of complete terror, I've finally done it.

srb20031.png

Ultimate Mode is complete. This was insane to do, but I'm glad my anguish is over.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back