What in the world is SRB2 Workshop?

the workshop is basically an unofficial mb where you can submit portlegs
IMG_2230.jpeg

Well? What the - do you expect banned members to do? Just - off from the community? Or is this about the portlegs?
I'm talking bout the portlegs, and boy do I hate em'. Sorry for saying it was stupid. Didn't mean it like that. Interpret it as, its a bit weird they have to make another mb based on this one for portlegs.

Well? What the fuck do you expect banned members to do? Just fuck off from the community? Or is this about the portlegs?
they dont need to leave the community, they can still visit with no account, but accept their ban and move on.
Post automatically merged:

Game Banana's SRB2 community want's to work with us. The Work shop community want's to work against us.
Yeah.

Last edited:
The SRB2 Workshop should be avoided at all cost, talking about them in general is just giving them what they want.
Fuck you.
Don't know why someone would shudder at Game banana when Game banana will take down portlegs when requested while the workshop by contrast will say "tough luck" and keep it up.

Game Banana's SRB2 community want's to work with us. The Work shop community want's to work against us.
Completely wrong but suuuuure. whatever makes your heart flutter. Meanwhile Portlegs are a thing because 2.0 and 2.1 content doesn't play nice with 2.2's Engine (meaning it's like playing jenga in a earthquake) if it hasn't gotten some kind of offical 2.2 port (seriously when the fuck are we gonna see the sugoi trilogy properly make the jump to 2.2 or is it just "Fuck off. We aren't porting it. Get bent."). Plus Gamebanana has some REALLY low effort mods here and there.

SonicHacker141: well there's also skybase, but it's dead in the most depressing way possible :cry::dramahog:

I know.

CFir: they dont need to leave the community, they can still visit with no account, but accept their ban and move on.

I want to slap you upside the head from my screen SO GODDAMN BAD because you're being a complete moron.

⭐BrightEmerald⭐: I'm talking bout the portlegs, and boy do I hate em'. Sorry for saying it was stupid. Didn't mean it like that. Interpret it as, its a bit weird they have to make another mb based on this one for portlegs.​

I mean it was also kind of founded because you guys kicked a russian out of here. But that's my understanding and I'm not exactly one to comprehend full situations before jumping in head first. yer a bunch of racists for doing that shit though.

Last edited:
GameBanana's SRB2 community wants to work with us. The Workshop community wants to work against us.
Interesting. I thought people hated the SRB2 GB community. I use all three. The Message Board, GB, and the Workshop, albeit less often than the other two. If the GB community wants to work with us, there ain't no shame in letting them... or is there?...

yer a bunch of racists for doing that shit though.
We ban people from all around the world all the time. We didn't ban anyone for being from Russia. That would be stupid. To quote Tatsuru:
The Russian community started the Workshop because Mikhael Blur got banned from here for trying to trick us into accepting Sonic1983's work when we made clear to him we would not accept it, so they decided to start their own place. It's not the noble moral crusade you're making it out to be.

I want to slap you upside the head from my screen SO GODDAMN BAD because you're being a complete moron.
Just want to take a moment to clarify for anyone reading that this user's ban was due to their aggressive and threatening recent posts (one of which I removed), not due to defending the alternative community in question.

Just want to take a moment to clarify for anyone reading that this user's ban was due to their aggressive and threatening recent posts (one of which I removed), not due to defending the alternative community in question.
what he means is that there new users that join the Message Board and don't understand the rules very well so they would get into being banned for not following the rules or being,

How to make the site your defending look bad
Step 1: do this
Fuck you.

Completely wrong but suuuuure. whatever makes your heart flutter. Meanwhile Portlegs are a thing because 2.0 and 2.1 content doesn't play nice with 2.2's Engine (meaning it's like playing jenga in a earthquake) if it hasn't gotten some kind of offical 2.2 port (seriously when the fuck are we gonna see the sugoi trilogy properly make the jump to 2.2 or is it just "Fuck off. We aren't porting it. Get bent."). Plus Gamebanana has some REALLY low effort mods here and there.

I know.

I mean it was also kind of founded because you guys kicked a russian out of here. But that's my understanding and I'm not exactly one to comprehend full situations before jumping in head first. yer a bunch of racists for doing that shit though.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back