What does your Desktop look like? (56k Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MyDesktop.jpg

WHEEEEEEEE! SPRITE COMIC!!!!! (Sorry I got carried away...)

I tried to make something funny out of it. Remember Sonic Rush? Blaze Had a bad attitude, so I made this comic for it and seems that I got right back at her.

Sonicboy The Hedgehog said:
I tried to make something funny out of it. Remember Sonic Rush? Blaze Had a bad attitude, so I made this comic for it and seems that I got right back at her.
Actually, it wasn't funny and had poor Blaze sprites. She doesn't have a 'bad' attitude, she has a withdrawn and disciplined attitude, so you had already poorly interpreted her character to begin with, she wouldn't yell at anybody like that.

The Dark Fox said:
Sprite Comics aren't relatively art. All you do is copy and paste objects to there place.

It rather depends on how custom the sprites/backgrounds/whatever are. If it's a comic that uses sprites from an existing game with little to no editing, it's not art. If you majorly edit sprites, then I suppose that sort of counts. However, if you use sprites that you made yourself 100% custom, just like how I made the guy in my avatar, then that's verifiably art.

While I mean no offense, Sonicboy, your comics are frankly an example of the lowest form of art, as well as creativity. Generally, a professional sprite comic has actual speech bubbles, surroundings, appropriate effects, cropping and resizing, and a plot and/or joke. Yours doesn't seem to have any of that, so it doesn't come close to qualifying as art or funny. Sorry.

The Dark Fox said:
Sprite Comics aren't relatively art. All you do is copy and paste objects to there place.

Dr.Pepper said:
Sonicboy The Hedgehog said:
Actually, it wasn't funny and had poor Blaze sprites. She doesn't have a 'bad' attitude, she has a withdrawn and disciplined attitude, so you had already poorly interpreted her character to begin with, she wouldn't yell at anybody like that.

oh somebody kill me...... -_-'

nightmare cenz said:
Classic Windows ftw.

Lol at Ace Combat background. They were great games...

Will edit my desktop in when I upload to image hosting site etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back