What do YOU Think is the most famous SRB2 Mod

Not sure if using YouTube views is a good metric, but the Sonic Schoolhouse WAD from the 2.1 days is the most popular Sonic Robo Blast 2 video on the site...

The tv studio one is pretty funny. That one needs more attention. lol

Not sure if using YouTube views is a good metric, but the Sonic Schoolhouse WAD from the 2.1 days is the most popular Sonic Robo Blast 2 video on the site...
That's what actually made me know of the game in the first place. So yeah, I think it's the most famous.

Adventure Sonic
Screenshot_20230605_195123_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edit: but it's not my favorite

Last edited:
If we're talking about 2.2 alone, I'm guessing it's Juno, Adventure or Modern Sonic.
The Mystic Realm is famous because it was made by Mystic, who was part of the SRB2 team for a very long time.
I'd believe it if the most famous mod was Mystic Sonic though, for... obvious reasons.

I think it's because the Adventure mod is so complete, levels, music, character model, voice, ect.

Honestly, maybe not the most famous, but more likely the objectively best (dont come at me i dont like this either) is The Past mod. Despite its recently being on 2.2, I think its the best bc it incoporates all of SRB2's past into one addon. So I think it should be the most famous for that.

Honestly, maybe not the most famous, but more likely the objectively best (dont come at me i dont like this either) is The Past mod. Despite its recently being on 2.2, I think its the best bc it incoporates all of SRB2's past into one addon. So I think it should be the most famous for that.
Well, Sorry but The Inner Nerd in Me Found That The maps for SRB2 The Past are in there own wadfiles
Screenshot 2023-06-07 111221.png

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back