what do you do when your bored?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me I do many things.

Internet

1) Browse the SRB2MB and do my job :P
2) Browse my other websites that I go to: www.driverheaven.net and http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk
3) I go on the #srb2fun chatroom and hope there is something interesting to talk about.

Computer Gaming

1) Play "Crysis"
2) Play any of "The Orange Box" games
3) Play "Command & Conquer 3"
4) Play "Trackmania: United"
5) Play stuff on emulators like FFX and such

Last Ditch Efforts

1) Complain that I am bored on IRC (Not too often of course :P)
2) Find some flash/shockwave game to play
3) Do "Real Life" stuff OMG

I generally multi-task, but most of the time it will be one of the following.

Internet

1) Check/read/moderate/post-in forums
Of course I don't moderate these forums, but some forums I do and it sometimes takes a little bit of time.

2) Talk to a friend
I often do this along with texturing of modding of some sort...

3) Read up on upcoming games and/or movies that interest me
Often based around Super Smash Bros Brawl and CBS Jericho...

4) Browse Wikipedia
Games, stories, probably anything that doesn't really mean much IRL...

Productive Activities

1) Various Texture/Sprite Design
Several of my textures are contributions to Jazz-attack and then there's this contest...

2) BFME Modding
Previous pastime, I currently work on outlining some of the basic concepts. This can take quite some time actually.

3) Writing
I write a bit of poetry when I feel like it and have the time. I also work on a story now and then.

4) Reading
This usually has to do with school, but I often spend a lot of time reading required literature in my spare time.

5) SRB2 Level Design
This can take a lot of time considering how complicated my past few levels are. I've actually been avoiding DB recently because of a crazy bug my CTF level has.

6) Avatar/Sig Design
I take requests on some other, smaller communities, and sometimes make them for my own amusement.

Games

1) Sonic and the Secret Rings
Great for playing alone, I enjoy trying over and over to get a better time.

2) Sonic and Mario at the Olympic Games
I play this with my family quite a lot.

3) Old Games/Virtual Console
Sonic CD, Sonic 3k, recently Ecco on VC...

---
However I have priorities, I should be doing more school, designing a website for a friend, and working on the texture contest when I have time at the moment... but I'm never good with priorities.

Check SSBB updates, check the SRB2MB, play SRB2, play GCN, play PS2, play Xbox360, listen to music on the computer and stare aimlessly at IRC, start a level wad and most times never get back to it D:, sprite a bit, uh ... play emulatored games, be bored with not being able to play other games people CAN because of my WinME which I'm suppose to trade off sometime this week for a Win2K or something like that, play Ragnarok Online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back