what do you do when your bored?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply refresh the forums, look on Wikipedia for just about anything, check various webcomics and dA for updates, play videogames, watch Bleach, draw, or if it's late, sleep.

ree-c said:
Simply refresh the forums, look on Wikipedia for just about anything, check various webcomics and dA for updates, play videogames, watch Mythbusters, draw, or if it's late, sleep.

That is exatclty what I do!Sorry for grammar.

I play Sonic and flash games. I also play SRB2 and PSO, and go on IRC. I go outside and run my built-up energy off. I call one of my friends. I check the time. I browse Wikipedia and the SRB2 Wiki. I go on The Sonic Center and compete.

Is that enough?

I play Trauma Center: New Blood to get the highest score in the world on that one episode, yet 1st place has eluded me still. Still, I'm the 56th Elite Trauma Center Surgon in the world.

Check the forums, search Wikipedia for stuff I don't care about, or start playing an old video game again. I recently started back on Sonic Mega Collection.

If I get insanely bored I do what I did when I was real little (this my seem strange) I play with pencils.

I can think of worse things for you to play with *shot*

Unfortunately, if I'm bored I watch some shit on TV, or netgam. Or talk shit with friends.

Play srb2, eat, Play SSBM, make levels, play with LEGOs, and...that's about it.

[quote="Blade T. Hedgehog"LEGOs[/quote]

yesyesyes
I either play some random game on my PC or edit crap, or pwn my brother in SA2.

That entire 50th Anniversary(sp?) of Lego was actually mentioned in the news here.

..Where did I put my lego....

Warpshade said:
That entire 50th Anniversary(sp?) of Lego was actually mentioned in the news here.

..Where did I put my lego....

Wow you acutaully do that, I play my dbz game and or play with others on Srb2 or play my Wii.

Forums, Youtube, random stuff.
Play Resident Evil, Silent Hill, any horror game when it's late and I'm bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back