What do i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're saying that all i have to do is go on irc and if I see anyone there just tell them its me or on srb2 if I see them tell its me.....hmmm i like it. Thank you guys/girls.

Edit: Oh and Armonte im not your friend Quote "You make me sick" Unquote remember....

That won't work. It's the internet, he can just keep his name anyways. Or simply have a name change. HMS is the most uncreative name yet.

It's seems im not the only one with a stolen name cause i see another Darkdragon(no space in the middle) on the message boards and i know a person is on the Master server using my name

one of them is hyperson and i got him to stop but i dont know if anyone else is

STEALING NAMES IS FOR NOOBS!!!!!!!!!
by the way......sorry zeshiro.....i only did that cause i couldnt think of a name....again sorry

Dark Dragon. Two real words, and not uncommon ones. Don't expect it being a unique name, seriously >_>

Not to mention that is the final boss in "Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention" and "Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon"

Well "Badboy" isn't original, but I'm not the best person when it comes to that.

I have to say, I hate posers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back