What do i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok it goes like this:
first: there is someone going by my name on srb2 which is hypermysticshadic, there must be only 1 of them because the other hms wouldnt rename when i asked him to.

Second i had a partical soultion to my problem which was just picking another name but then how would my friends know that it is me?

1. HyperMysticShadic is a very uncreative name, it's only natural that someone else somewhere out there is using it.

2. If you see your friends, tell them it's you. If they ask for proof, tell them something only you would know.

Draykon said:
1. HyperMysticShadic is a very uncreative name, it's only natural that someone else somewhere out there is using it.

2. If you see your friends, tell them it's you. If they ask for proof, tell them something only you would know.
He tooken the words right out of my mouth D:.

The easiest way to prove that you are the person in question is to simply say you're that person on something that requires registration, like IRC or AIM.

Honestly I would never use HyperMysticShadic, it sounds a lot like a n00b name :P

Any name that has "Sonic" with a combination of "Super/Mystic/Ultra/Mega/SUPUH/etc." with numbers is a noob name in my book.

Chaos Knuckles said:
Any name that has "Sonic" with a combination of "Super/Mystic/Ultra/Mega/SUPUH/etc." with numbers is a noob name in my book.

And take pride that your name doesn't fall anywhere near that category....

As far as I know, Warpshade is only used by me, and I'd say that my disdainful and irritated way of typing would be clue enough, heh.

Also, @Ice: Were you being sarcastic? His name is depending on how you look at it:
1. A fusion of 2 sonic characters, or
2. Knuckles with 'Chaos' at the beginning.

Warpshade said:
As far as I know, Warpshade is only used by me, and I'd say that my disdainful and irritated way of typing would be clue enough, heh.

Also, @Ice: Were you being sarcastic? His name is depending on how you look at it:
3. Knuckles' ultimate form in the comics.

Doesn't that fall in category 2?

And I'm not aiming for super original names. This isn't an rpg story.

Chaos Knuckles is good enough. SuperhypermysticalShadic666 on the other hand? ...No.

Warpshade said:

Yes I was being sarcastic. Anyway, either way you look at it it ends up being one of thems unoriginal names. Not that "Ice" takes an hour to think up of. (Apparently it does, considering I have yet to meet someone with the same name).

Scourge the hedgehog said:
Ok it goes like this:
first: there is someone going by my name on srb2 which is hypermysticshadic, there must be only 1 of them because the other hms wouldnt rename when i asked him to.

Second i had a partical soultion to my problem which was just picking another name but then how would my friends know that it is me?
Because Im Reading This Topic.

Ice said:
Warpshade said:

Yes I was being sarcastic. Anyway, either way you look at it it ends up being one of thems unoriginal names. Not that "Ice" takes an hour to think up of. (Apparently it does, considering I have yet to meet someone with the same name).
Not really, but most people "try" to be "original" and they start thinking in names based in Sonic characters. And just to make sure it's cool, they put as many words in it as possible. No idea why the numbers, through, except when it's the year you were born :/

Anyways, is my name original? :P

As origonal as mine Sik, I haven't seen any real metals used as names yet.

Kopper = Copper = type of metal.
And anyway zeldagamer is hardly used at all, in fact i've only met 1 other person that uses zeldagamer.

To be honest "Eagle" is really original. Noone else uses a bird in their name. Also, JetTheHawk isn't used either.

It's very unlikely that someone else would name themselves after a popular twisty puzzle made by Ernő Rubik, so my name is pretty original.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back