What changes do you want in 2.2.14?

I did the 2.2.14 nigltly build and found out it dosent have the new sprites yet
thats fine i just felt the game was missing a few levels becouse there where plans of new levels as well as the sudden jump of difficulty (i need to work on spelling) as you get a lava section and then you just go to space and i feel like the game is a bit incomplete, still a amazing game and i love the community but you know what i mean

thats fine i just felt the game was missing a few levels becouse there where plans of new levels as well as the sudden jump of difficulty (i need to work on spelling) as you get a lava section and then you just go to space and i feel like the game is a bit incomplete, still a amazing game and i love the community but you know what i mean
major updates usually have new levels and i believe we might get one this year
also of course the game is incomplete, it literally got revamped multiple times and 2.1 had to fix a bunch of stuff from 2.0. some people in STJr are also working on some mods or bad things have been happening to them.
sorry if it sounds rude i just felt like you pointing out that it's incomplete was pointless
Post automatically merged:

too bad cuz this
how is everyone getting fooled by that it's clearly xmomentum gameplay :blink:

major updates usually have new levels and i believe we might get one this year
also of course the game is incomplete, it literally got revamped multiple times and 2.1 had to fix a bunch of stuff from 2.0. some people in STJr are also working on some mods or bad things have been happening to them.
sorry if it sounds rude i just felt like you pointing out that it's incomplete was pointless

how is everyone getting fooled by that it's clearly xmomentum gameplay :blink:
naw its ok i know you arnt trying to be rude thank you for the information also yea pritty weird to get fooled lol (sorry about spelling) i cant wait for the new levels i am sure they are great

well i do have one more question? will there be changes to the first person cameran so on the zip lines it isint fully inside of the zipline or halfway weged i know i sound like a nut case if you hear first person sonic but its been driving me up a wall sometimes when i need a precise jump both modded and in arid canion zone i am just wondering if it can be lowered a bit or if that will cause another crises (trust me i have seen the weirdist arguments)

well i do have one more question? will there be changes to the first person cameran so on the zip lines it isint fully inside of the zipline or halfway weged i know i sound like a nut case if you hear first person sonic but its been driving me up a wall sometimes when i need a precise jump both modded and in arid canion zone i am just wondering if it can be lowered a bit or if that will cause another crises (trust me i have seen the weirdist arguments)
you can create an Issue on Gitlab and describe what specifically dissatisfies you and what change do you want in the game and why. (actually you raise an interesting issue, but I think it depends more on the mapping? maybe you should do this)

you can create an Issue on Gitlab and describe what specifically dissatisfies you and what change do you want in the game and why. (actually you raise an interesting issue, but I think it depends more on the mapping? maybe you should do this)
i could but i am a bit scared sometimes of speaking up mostly for reveiws but i will try my best

i posted it (idk why i am saying that here lol)

Last edited:
since the shield ability is separating from spin: pity shield allowing aerial recurl and roll for nospins

and another extension to gfz1

and mayber wall gravity for some really confusing mk8 esque design shenanigans
ooo that seems like a great way for more possibilitys for traversal and a new Engine/momentem Mechanic such as not loosing speed more esily by uncurl and recurlling (unless i am getting my hopes up more idk) i really like this idea as i always wanted to use the thok but end up using the sheild instead (i wish i can spell without looking up on how also i forgot if that happens i got to check but i am pritty sure)

ooo that seems like a great way for more possibilitys for traversal and a new Engine/momentem Mechanic such as not loosing speed more esily by uncurl and recurlling (unless i am getting my hopes up more idk) i really like this idea as i always wanted to use the thok but end up using the sheild instead (i wish i can spell without looking up on how also i forgot if that happens i got to check but i am pritty sure)
wait thok while using sheild what was i on i am pritty sure that has been...idk anymore it might be a issue

soon all the modded characters will be changed to be able to use shields with the advent of the separate shield button.
Character modders had the custom inputs to use, but it did not appear like smart design to take away Amy's use of her hammer in various cases if she has a shield (really throws off players when they suddenly lose the ability to hit enemies or springs during a jump).

I understand Amy is supposed to be one of the more difficult characters to complete the game with, but if the intention was to force strategy to increase difficulty, then it was not executed well.

Character modders had the custom inputs to use, but it did not appear like smart design to take away Amy's use of her hammer in various cases if she has a shield (really throws off players when they suddenly lose the ability to hit enemies or springs during a jump).

I understand Amy is supposed to be one of the more difficult characters to complete the game with, but if the intention was to force strategy to increase difficulty, then it was not executed well.
and fang is well do i really need to explan his moveset

it did not appear like smart design to take away Amy's use of her hammer in various cases if she has a shield (really throws off players when they suddenly lose the ability to hit enemies or springs during a jump).

you can use jump to trigger twinspin so the shields really dont matter wether im in the sugoi build or the 2.2.13 we have today

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back