What are your thoughts on the Sonic Gameboy advance titles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TrueTenguMan said:
*Sonic Battle: If they made emerl a little less underpowered and cut the repetitive, battles, it would been a little more enjoyable. 5/10
Wait, what? Emerl was insanely overpowered. Somebody didn't mess around much with his moveset... =/

The one thing the annoyed the hell out of me in Sonic Battle was, well, the repetitive battles! Even after you defeated someone you had to fight them again.

SA3 was annoying. The buddy system was only helpful when I looked for chao, and even then I couldn't finy any. (Maybe one or two here and there, but that's it.)

SA1 was great. No complaints.

Jellybones69 said:
The one thing the annoyed the hell out of me in Sonic Battle was, well, the repetitive battles! Even after you defeated someone you had to fight them again.
My god how that annoyed me. especially the Shadow/Sonic vs. Emerl fight. I thought "Wait, what? Didn't I just beat them both?"

SA3 was annoying. The buddy system was only helpful when I looked for chao, and even then I couldn't finy any. (Maybe one or two here and there, but that's it.)
Knux and Tails, my friend. Either that or Knux and Amy. Either way, the wall-crawler needs to be lead dog. That's how I found them all.

Angelus_the_echidna said:
Jellybones69 said:
My god how that annoyed me. especially the Shadow/Sonic vs. Emerl fight. I thought "Wait, what? Didn't I just beat them both?"

Knux and Tails, my friend. Either that or Knux and Amy. Either way, the wall-crawler needs to be lead dog. That's how I found them all.

It's called a rematch. Any warrior worth his or her salt should know what that is. I need to play Sonic Battle again.

Rematch, schmematch. If you win the fight, you win it fair and square. Why fight again to prove that you will win again?

Orangelink said:
TrueTenguMan said:
*Sonic Battle: If they made emerl a little less underpowered and cut the repetitive, battles, it would been a little more enjoyable. 5/10
Wait, what? Emerl was insanely overpowered. Somebody didn't mess around much with his moveset... =/

What I said:
a very underpowered character to progress with in the story

Thats what I ment. He started underpowered in the begining. He only gets overpowered if you waste your time playing the game multiple times to get the skills you longed for. And yea I did mess around with it mind you.

You don't have to work at all to get his powerful skills. His ground shot move from the very start is extremely overpowered as well.

You know, if you don't want him overpowered, then you can just select less powerful skills. That's the beauty of the customization; you can give him whatever handicap you want.

Orangelink said:
You don't have to work at all to get his powerful skills. His ground shot move from the very start is extremely overpowered as well.

yea if your accurate with it. My god how difficult it was to hit with his default moves @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back