I was just wondering, What are your thoughts on the new Airship map? I don't have a Nintendo Switch to try the glitch on, But I thought the whole map and trailer themselves were pretty cool, So, Any thoughts?
I see the map as amazing. I like the concept of 3 separate rooms to operate tasks on, and I just love that Right Hand Man styled kill! I just can't wait for it to be released elsewhere.
I see the map as amazing. I like the concept of 3 separate rooms to operate tasks on, and I just love that Right Hand Man styled kill! I just can't wait for it to be released elsewhere.
I know right! I also love the new skin! I have actually seen a way where you can play with it on Android early! It only works on Android though, But I will leave a link to that here soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.