What are your thoughts on the new Airship map in Among Us?

Sonic The HedgehogYT

A video game lover!
I was just wondering, What are your thoughts on the new Airship map? I don't have a Nintendo Switch to try the glitch on, But I thought the whole map and trailer themselves were pretty cool, So, Any thoughts?

I see the map as amazing. I like the concept of 3 separate rooms to operate tasks on, and I just love that Right Hand Man styled kill! I just can't wait for it to be released elsewhere.

I see the map as amazing. I like the concept of 3 separate rooms to operate tasks on, and I just love that Right Hand Man styled kill! I just can't wait for it to be released elsewhere.

I know right! I also love the new skin! I have actually seen a way where you can play with it on Android early! It only works on Android though, But I will leave a link to that here soon!

ngl I think its gonna get those who hate the game because its popular to finally play it

Yeah, You might be right

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

But I also heard from a video that the new map might be coming to the game on January 1st (Or 8th)!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back