What are your opinions on Sonic Prime?

SpeedyHedgehog

MY RING!
sonic-prime-2306.jpg

What do you think of SP? I thought it was pretty bad.

Too much joking, Sonic acting 10. I just thought it wasn't for me. And I'm 13, a target-demographic this show was somewhat targeting to

Personally, I really enjoyed the series, although I admit that I didn't like Sonic's personality much. However, it was an entertaining series, not the best in the world, but it's enough for me.

Also, I liked the character of Nine. I've been waiting for Tails to be given a real use in the plot practically since the release of Rivals 2. That was a time ago, I was already tired of him just being a character whose only purpose in life was to provide exposition.

Personally, I really enjoyed the series, although I admit that I didn't like Sonic's personality much. However, it was an entertaining series, not the best in the world, but it's enough for me.

Also, I liked the character of Nine. I've been waiting for Tails to be given a real use in the plot practically since the release of Rivals 2. That was a time ago, I was already tired of him just being a character whose only purpose in life was to provide exposition.
I'm glad you enjoyed it, and I agree that Nine was a good character.

But I dp agree Dread Knuckles, and those New Yoke Egg-Family People were the worst characters in the series.

Literally the WORST Sonic show I ever seen, it's boring and cringe and Sonic's personality/character in this show makes me wanna off myself, if actually wanna watch a good Sonic show, just watch Sonic X ffs

Literally the WORST Sonic show I ever seen, it's boring and cringe and Sonic's personality/character in this show makes me wanna off myself, if actually wanna watch a good Sonic show, just watch Sonic X ffs
personally, i feel the same. Sonic X fits the bill for me. SATAM did more than SP. AND! the sprites during the Nine flashbacks i mean COME ON, CLASSIC SONIC HAS GREEN EYES! they murdered my boy..

The first season is pretty good. The rest is painfully mid and boring, making it the worst show imo. Sonic Underground (I am one of the few to like it) even though you'll probably hate it, an episode of one has much more substance than the entirety of season 3 of prime. Prime also feels kinda rushed season 2 onwards.

but the retro sections don't look too good in my opinion
Trust me when I say they looked as rushed as hell.
The first season is pretty good. The rest is painfully mid and boring, making it the worst show imo. Sonic Underground (I am one of the few to like it) even though you'll probably hate it, an episode of one has much more substance than the entirety of season 3 of prime. Prime also feels kinda rushed season 2 onwards.
To think a show from the 90s is better then a show in the Modern times...... oh, and I wouldn't be surprised if the show was rushed.

I like it, but I see why people hate it. You have to agree an episode has more substance and story in the entirety of season 3.
Looking back at the concept art, it looks like it could've been so much more!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back